How bad is diet soda? Will it interact with supplements?
- 04-25-2007, 03:52 PM
- 04-25-2007, 03:55 PM
Any carbohydrate consumed in a sufficient quantities can increase insulin levels and lead contribute to fat gain. Additionally, any fat or protein consumed in sufficient quantities will contribute to an increase in body fat. All nutrients can be good or bad depending on how they are consumed.
- 04-25-2007, 07:21 PMRecent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
04-25-2007, 07:34 PM
04-26-2007, 08:22 PM
I havent really read this thread.
I dont know if im the only one, but when I went through a phase of drinking 2 litres of coke zero a day (best caffeine hit as its basicly caffeine with no calories to fill you up) I would break out in mouth ulcers.
These days my fridge is stocked with soda water, orange juice and vegetable juice, if I want something fizzy I will drink soda water, if I want something sweet I will drink orange juice.
04-26-2007, 09:05 PM
04-27-2007, 11:53 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Heavyappetite in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 18Last Post: 05-08-2013, 07:54 PM
- By MentalTwitch in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 26Last Post: 11-29-2009, 05:37 PM
- By Brfish in forum Training ForumReplies: 14Last Post: 07-20-2009, 12:44 AM
- By pjsallday in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 01-14-2007, 08:55 AM
- By snakebyte05 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 01-01-2005, 11:02 PM