need nutrition software

1. need nutrition software

Has anyone heard of software for sale that allows the user to build and store a pantry, and gives detailed nutrtion data?
    Ive used the free sites and they are helpfull but they have significant draw backs. I would like something more comprehensive than fitday and more customizable than nutritiondata...
    I havent found anything.

2. I had one in my palm once. All the food was in it. I just don't remember the name...
    •   

3. Do you remember where you got it? I dont know where to go to shop for that sort of thing.

4. Quote Originally Posted by GO_OUTSIDE! View Post
    Do you remember where you got it? I dont know where to go to shop for that sort of thing.
    Where are you located? Any computer store should have these.

5. Best program I have used. Expensive though.

The Food Processor SQL | ESHA Research
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
    •   

6. Hmmmm this interests me, if enough people start chiming in about what they would like to see in one, or what they current ones on the market do not offer I might write one for you guys....

7. Quote Originally Posted by GO_OUTSIDE! View Post
    Has anyone heard of software for sale that allows the user to build and store a pantry, and gives detailed nutrtion data?
    Ive used the free sites and they are helpfull but they have significant draw backs. I would like something more comprehensive than fitday and more customizable than nutritiondata...
    I havent found anything.
    i use fitday free version and its fine for me i customize everything but.......

have you ever tried fitday-the pay version?

i hear its alot more "comprehensive" then the free in that it allows you to track all sorts of stuff

8. I didnt know they had a pay version. I'll check it out thanks.
    jonny21's not kidding when he says that food prcessor program is expensive.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. upcoming test run need nutrition approval
    By live to lift in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 11-05-2012, 06:26 PM
  2. Do You Really Need Nutritional Supplements
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-30-2009, 07:04 PM
  3. I need a basic sports nutrition book
    By Moyer in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-19-2004, 08:41 AM
  4. need nutrition planned out..HELP please!
    By xRaceRx in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-04-2003, 02:34 PM