Meal Management HELP!

PSJ02388

Awards
Im in college and i have jsut strted to find out how to eat a healthy diet on a college campus which was quite difficult. Im having a hard time fitting 6 meals in one day due to classes and other responsibilities. I was wondering how to make sure i fit in those few extra meals.:dl:

jvb20

Awards
just take some high calerie shakes with u it will help

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Im in college and i have jsut strted to find out how to eat a healthy diet on a college campus which was quite difficult. Im having a hard time fitting 6 meals in one day due to classes and other responsibilities. I was wondering how to make sure i fit in those few extra meals.:dl:
Buddy, I am in the same situation as you, and I manage to get everything down. I sometimes have 8 meals a day and organisation is the key. Wake up, look at what your plan is, and prepare it, get some tupperwares, and a cooler. Carry the Coleman with you all day. I also work between my classes, and carry my food all day. You really want to carry those pounds? You gotta do the extra effort!

Good luck.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Yea eating every 2-3 hours is quite a challenge for me, tupperware is a life saver. Have you tried doing chicken breast wraps + peppers and grilled veggies inside? Those are really easy to do, you can whip up like 6 at a time and have them for a few days.

A shake or two also works really well, and the last few months porridge (oatmeal) in a thermos with some protein powder has been a favourite of mine (It's cold here in Canada lol)