Interesting Article on Dieting by Blood Type.

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
We are all familiar with the wide variety of diets promoted for fat loss, particularly those that focus on carb reduction. However, who has ever considered that their blood type may actually influence their body’s reaction to different foods and its tendency to affect one's metabolism? Author Wesley Silveira has done some research into the topic and discusses whether dieting by blood type is a valid approach.

Dieting by Blood Type | Mind and Muscle

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Nice post man, In my city we had a lady who'd examine your diet based on the look/type of your blood, i was compelled to try it but the lease expired on the store she operated out of and is nolonger, for genetic and geographical reasons i believe this to have significance.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I know a few who have done this. It worked well for one not so good for another. Bottom line is trust your body. If you eat something and it doesn't sit well, guess what don't eat it anymore. Just listen to your body and save the $1000bucks.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I know a few who have done this. It worked well for one not so good for another. Bottom line is trust your body. If you eat something and it doesn't sit well, guess what don't eat it anymore. Just listen to your body and save the $1000bucks.
Ouch this lady did it for 180$ and let you look for free radicals and cellular damage on her microscope, kinda cool, hokey tho lol.

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
I've been mildly interested in that for some time. Maybe I'll get that book and finally do some reading on it.

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
just need to figuar out what my blood type is now.. Also does anyone else have any links to more info on this?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was going to say this sounds like that book I bought a few years back, eat right for your blood type, and sure enough this is it lol. Bought the book because a friend had it work for him, and it was an interesting read. If you google it , you can find tons of people trying to disprove this guy's ideas but they couldn't hurt to try out.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Ouch this lady did it for 180$ and let you look for free radicals and cellular damage on her microscope, kinda cool, hokey tho lol.
Tell me about it, the person they went to was like $1000. Insane

alan aragon

alan aragon

Awards
The Blood Type diet was one of the biggest pieces of BS I've read.

But then again, I'm a science guy, not an imagination/fairytail guy.

The author even recommends specific types of exercise per blood type -- yoga for this type, high intensity for that type. He even attributes blood type to your friggin personality... Grab a shovel folks.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
The Blood Type diet was one of the biggest pieces of BS I've read.

But then again, I'm a science guy, not an imagination/fairytail guy.

The author even recommends specific types of exercise per blood type -- yoga for this type, high intensity for that type. He even attributes blood type to your friggin personality... Grab a shovel folks.
Lmao, if alan says its crap i'll be more inclined to believe you than to potentially spend the money for nothing, could be why the buisness is no longer. thanks for the advice.