Favorite low Cal "cheat" foods while cutting

bigdave

bigdave

Awards
hey guys i was wondering what do some of you eat on a cut diet that doesn't really hurt ur progress.. or foods u use do control a sweert tooth or fill u up. Any comments will be useful
My favorites are:
Dannon lite and fit yogurt 60 cals 5 grams protein gooood
Diet soda, snapple, juice, diet green tea
Reduced fat popcorn 200 cals in a whole microwave bag
lettuce, peppers,onions,broccoli
Hot pockets whole grain 200 cals 20 grams protein...

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Beef jerky

Diet v8 splash

fat free, low sugar icecream and diet pepsi float.

Those are some of my, cure the hunger pain and sweet tooth treats.

livebono

livebono

Awards
i drink diet pop, i get turkey bacon, and occasionally i'll get a wrap at subway

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
Banana or Apple with PB
Cashews
Small pouch of Starkist
Rice Patties with PB
Vanilla Flavored Non-Fat yogurt with Fresh Fruit of choice.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Choc. protein powder (low/no sugar) shake w/peanut butter, Hershey's Cocoa powder (v. low sugar), splenda, and some cinnamon. Add ice, water, blend, drink!

I like to add Splenda to alot of my stuff to sweetin' it up w/o the calories. Obvious, but maybe overlooked. I too drink diet soda, but it's not really a sweet tooth killer at all for me.

faerieeyes3

faerieeyes3

Awards
I like to mix cinnamon and splenda into 1% cottage cheese and dump in some whole grain cereal, or if you're avoiding carbs you can use Special K Carb Control. Especially delicious if you add some crunchy peanut butter!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Boobies. No cals, always hot. :)

Rumpnuts

Rumpnuts

Awards
How about cottage cheese, mixed fruit, and a hand full of walnuts. Freakin awsome snack!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those aren't 'cheat' foods though. Most people use them as part of their scheduled diet :p

Of course there's always healthy cheat foods by Anabolic innovations.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
To add, cashews...lil oatmeal, I need some more too!!

bigdave

bigdave

Awards
o almost forgot..sugar free jello.. i whole package only has 40 cals..with sum cool whip lite hmm

KrushR

KrushR

Awards
Those aren't 'cheat' foods though. Most people use them as part of their scheduled diet :p

Of course there's always healthy cheat foods by Anabolic innovations.
ya'rly, because "cheating" wouldn't be low-cal.

my best sweet-tooth fix is a bowlful of cut fruit (pineapple, strawberries, melon) with a cup of nonfat plain yogurt poured on it, sprinkled with granola. Kinda girly, but tasty and filling. Helps when you don't feel like cleaning the blender.

Benny

Awards
a food I can knowingly eat okay while cutting as a snack without regret is pickles (not sweet, dill ones). 5 cals a serving, the body probably burns about that much digesting them. And they taste alright, have a crunch...

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
If you look around here, you can find the recipe for protein pudding. Make that with a scoop of peanut butter, its absolutely delicious

Benny

Awards
great for cheat foods, but peanut butter is far from low cal, a big spoonful (1 serving) is about 200 cals. :run:

(but it's awesome in oats)

mattyh7688

mattyh7688

Awards
  • Established
at my cafeteria they had sugar free jello i had 7 bowls for lunch and then 9 for dinner.. the only macronutrient in there is like 1.3 grams of protein per half cup

mattyh7688

mattyh7688

Awards
  • Established
at my cafeteria they had sugar free jello i had 7 bowls for lunch and then 9 for dinner.. the only macronutrient in there is like 1.3 grams of protein per half cup

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
great for cheat foods, but peanut butter is far from low cal, a big spoonful (1 serving) is about 200 cals. :run:

(but it's awesome in oats)
LOL, def true, however you can adjust the PB amount as needed, and with sugar/fat free pudding and protein powder you don't have many calories besides the PB and protein calories

Benny

Awards
LOL, def true, however you can adjust the PB amount as needed, and with sugar/fat free pudding and protein powder you don't have many calories besides the PB and protein calories
True...