kwick karb for the hypoglycemic

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
Is this stuff ok for the hypoglycemic to take around workouts or will it have a negative effect minutes later and drop sugar very low? thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Theoretically, and we will be looking for a tester to verify this, Kwick Karb is so quickly absorbed that it doesn't cause much of an insulin spike at all.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
Theoretically, and we will be looking for a tester to verify this, Kwick Karb is so quickly absorbed that it doesn't cause much of an insulin spike at all.
So replenish glycogen rapidly without causing a large insulin spike? This sounds like the hypoglycemics dream. Once I became hypoglycemic my gains in the gym depleted so bad. My energy is always low. I will be very interesting to see what this does for me. I will be ordering a kilo. Dose is the morning after the fast and then before and after workouts. I'll post the results.

ahh... just noticed you guys are out. Any idea when the new shipment will be in?

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
Forgive me, but why are you always hypoglycemic? Does your pancreas overproduce insulin?

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
yes. Makes it really hard when you weigh 200lbs too! The more muscle I gain the better odds of me being hypoglycemic. I basically have to eat all the freaking time. I'm gonna experiment with some dextrose first thing in the morning and after workouts and see what happens.