kwick karb for the hypoglycemic
- 03-02-2007, 04:50 PM
- 03-03-2007, 06:27 AM
Theoretically, and we will be looking for a tester to verify this, Kwick Karb is so quickly absorbed that it doesn't cause much of an insulin spike at all.
BPS - Where Body meets Performance
Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
- 03-03-2007, 11:02 AM
ahh... just noticed you guys are out. Any idea when the new shipment will be in?
03-05-2007, 12:24 PM
Forgive me, but why are you always hypoglycemic? Does your pancreas overproduce insulin?
03-05-2007, 01:48 PM
yes. Makes it really hard when you weigh 200lbs too! The more muscle I gain the better odds of me being hypoglycemic. I basically have to eat all the freaking time. I'm gonna experiment with some dextrose first thing in the morning and after workouts and see what happens.
Similar Forum Threads
- By bpdaddy in forum SupplementsReplies: 29Last Post: 02-04-2003, 08:22 PM
- By WYD02 in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 01-09-2003, 08:43 AM
- By Lifeguard in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 01-08-2003, 03:36 PM
- By windwords7 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 11-21-2002, 08:50 PM
- By Matthew D in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 10-26-2002, 01:16 PM