Stomach Bloat

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
The last two days I have been having a problem with stomach bloat. About 20 minutes after I eat, my stomach feels extremely bloated, and I get alot of gas build up. Once the gas is relieved it feels better, however it just doesn't stop. It can literally go on for hours, and happens with almost anything I eat.

I can't sleep when it's bloated like this. There is an uncomfortable preasure in my chest until the gas is gone. I wonder if I have an ulcer or something. Should I take something or see a doctor?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The last two days I have been having a problem with stomach bloat. About 20 minutes after I eat, my stomach feels extremely bloated, and I get alot of gas build up. Once the gas is relieved it feels better, however it just doesn't stop. It can literally go on for hours, and happens with almost anything I eat.

I can't sleep when it's bloated like this. There is an uncomfortable preasure in my chest until the gas is gone. I wonder if I have an ulcer or something. Should I take something or see a doctor?
Try some digestive enzymes. Or some GUT Health by RPN. It may just aleviate your problem. While your waiting for it... taking some Beano before meals might help also... which you can find OTC.

Adams

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro. Yeah I've had this problem in the past, I just wonder if it's being exacerbated by the cycle support or potassium I'm taking.

Is beano something you could get at the pharmacy?

What about something like zantac?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks bro. Yeah I've had this problem in the past, I just wonder if it's being exacerbated by the cycle support or potassium I'm taking.

Is beano something you could get at the pharmacy?

What about something like zantac?
Beano is at any walmart, walgreen... whatever.

Isnt Zantac for heartburn?

Everyones body is different... so it could be from the cycle. I personally get it when on cycle.... but only from the sheer amount of food I eat.

Adams

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Beano is at any walmart, walgreen... whatever.

Isnt Zantac for heartburn?

Everyones body is different... so it could be from the cycle. I personally get it when on cycle.... but only from the sheer amount of food I eat.

Adams

But you just combat it with Beano?

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I just took 2 beano tabs, and now I'm eating a meal and the bloat seems to be greatly reduced.

Thanks bro! :burg: