Cound it be the fish oil?
- 02-21-2007, 03:26 PM
- 02-21-2007, 04:43 PM
Yea try taking it with food, switching to a non-reflux one, or an enteric coated one.
That will teach you for buying cheap fish oil
- 02-21-2007, 04:45 PM
Is there a non-flux brand? What brands should I look at?
02-21-2007, 05:02 PM
Well one of the ones I use says non-reflux.
I know nordic naturals is good, and NP has it.
02-28-2007, 12:45 PM
I picked up a bottle of KAL omega-3 lemon. No reflux so far.
02-28-2007, 02:46 PM
A good article on fish oil
Here is a good article about fish oil.
Utopia Silver Supplements - In Europe It’s Fish Oil After Heart Attacks, but Not in the U.S.A..
Similar Forum Threads
- By firedoghfd in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 45Last Post: 08-05-2009, 05:20 AM
- By jon671 in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 03-27-2009, 04:50 PM
- By David Dunn in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-12-2009, 01:14 PM
- By haroldjg in forum AnabolicsReplies: 39Last Post: 05-15-2007, 07:22 PM
- By Irish Cannon in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-31-2006, 12:51 PM