Diet Question(s)

Spectre32

Spectre32

Awards
Alright so I just crafted what my diet should look like for 7 days, and now I just realized that I think I might have a major flaw: Trying to figure out what meals to eat on what days. I broke it down into 7 days(as i stated above) and here are what the distributions look like:

Day 1 and Day 2
Cals Fat(g) Carbs(g) Protein(g)
Target 3061 49 291 364

Day 3

Target 2727 43 260 325

Day 4
Target 3109 49 297 370

Day 5
Target 4052 64 386 483

Day 6
Target 2447 39 233 291

Day 7
Target 3158 50 301 376

Pretty much Day 1 corrosponds to Sunday and then the rest follows from there. In terms of a cheat day Friday is the best(its almost lent and my Firedept has world class Fish fry's). In terms of training I do Sun-Monday off Tuesday Wed-Thursday Off Friday and Saturday. I question putting my cheat day on the higest calorie day, but I'm not sure.

Any help would be appericated.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
looks like hes calorie cycling. ive actually had good results doing something similar. looks like the ratios remain fairly constant. you might wanna play with those a bit to determine which route is most effective. my metabolic type is perfect for your outline as i respond much better to clean carbs than healthy fats.

Spectre32

Spectre32

Awards
I'm trying to loose weight I'm clockin in at about 270ish.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Hey spectre, it seems to me you might want to give a little more information than been given so far. I think this situation would be more fit to discuss in another venue. Send me a message on AIM (if you don't have it , get it, its easy). And we can go from there. I would be very willing to help you achieve your goals. Thanks.