- 02-17-2007, 01:30 PM
- 02-17-2007, 01:59 PM
It allows you to DL the program and use it offline. This is good for those with laptops etc that need to track this but don't have access to the internet. Very much worth the 20 bucks.
- 02-17-2007, 02:40 PM
I've got it. It also allows better creation of custom foods. I like it a lot. (now maybe I'll remember to use it)
02-17-2007, 03:22 PM
Yeah I have it, its easier to navigate, create food, etc. But I dont think its really that much better. If you have internet access and remember to add everything to fitday, then I wouldnt really recommend buying it.
02-17-2007, 05:31 PM
Regular fitday can be used to create custom foods. It's just a portable version that can be used offline. It's a good investment for two reaons. One that I mentioned above already and two: You're supporting a product that you use and helps keep you in check.
Similar Forum Threads
- By merllin_2000 in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 02-24-2005, 10:25 PM
- By size in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 11-12-2004, 10:41 PM
- By Deano in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 09-23-2004, 02:24 PM
- By comrade in forum General ChatReplies: 14Last Post: 02-16-2004, 02:43 AM
- By MadChild in forum Weight LossReplies: 11Last Post: 07-31-2003, 10:38 PM