- 02-15-2007, 07:46 AM
- 02-15-2007, 08:34 AM
Eat a ton, but eat right.
Train a lot, but don't overtrain.
There are a ton of useful thread on this board for the natural BBer. I know there are a bunch of guys here who do just that.
Check out the Nutrition, Training and Supplement forums...
02-15-2007, 07:56 PM
Sleep and eat well, supplementation will come after this. Once everything is in check, then you can start using supplements. I am a natural BBer as well, and I started getting results when I got a trainer. I am now eating more, losing fat, and gaining muscle at the same time. It's all about how much efforts you want to put into it. A good multivitamin, like NOW's daily vits, fish oil (1-3 grams a day), and extra protein to meed your daily requirements are very usefull. Don't hesitate to send me an e-mail if you have questions.
02-15-2007, 08:31 PM
Much of the training and nutrition advice on the boards applies equally well to both natural and androgen-assisted trainees. On-cycle you can recover faster and probably efficiently utilize more protein, but the basic principles are the same.
02-20-2007, 12:23 AM
02-20-2007, 02:55 AM
Supplemention- Using what works.Things Ive found I think works, Portein Powder, Creatine, Nac, L-Leucine, Taurine(for muscle Volume),A good Muli, Vit C. Nootropics are useful for mind enhancement
The last possible anabolic I out into my body was back in June/May and it was Gaspari's Nolvedex XT. I love the challange of challange myself with androgens, Legal or Illegal, to just challange myself.
Similar Forum Threads
- By sublimejeh in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 03-03-2009, 10:04 AM
- By tirtle88 in forum Pro BodybuildingReplies: 19Last Post: 01-08-2009, 11:25 PM
- By nizrocks in forum Bodybuilding Contest PreperationReplies: 0Last Post: 10-14-2008, 01:40 PM
- By ReaperX in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-19-2008, 01:12 PM
- By trytter in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 12-17-2003, 12:06 PM