I stink

spike88

Awards
I am like a machine, I can fart at will 24-7, and not just regular farts, farts that can clear out a room. Now, sometimes this is great when i am screwing around with the guys, but my wife is ready to kill me. Is it from all the protein, the eggs, the supplements, or do i need to go see a doctor. Is there something I can take for this, please help.

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I noticed that when I drank a lot of milk I used to fart very badly. I was drinking about 3/4 gallon of skim milk per day at that point. but when I cut out a lot of dairy I noticed that I felt a lot better in terms of bloating and I had a LOT less gas.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
usually too much food at one setting will kick in the farts for me. I'm top notch in my part of the town too. beer and chili is a bad combo for me.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i wouldnt brag
I would. In fact, I'd make T-shirts.

Yeah bro, it's prob the high amounts of protein.

If I eat lots of lean protein and vegetables, my digestive system responds with some nasty gas for a few weeks, until it adjusts to my diet again.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
GUT health from nutraplanet. Fantastic for the issues you describe --
Gut Health (35 caps) By RPN

I was all over this endorsement! Dsade, you know where to send the check :thumbsup:
Definitely the GUT Health.

Watch closely, gentlemen (and ladies) as there will be an article in Mind and Muscle tomorrow about GUT health...and POSSIBLY a sale at out favorite retailer.

Larry...how about a bottle of Lipoderm-RMK instead?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is the reason that enzymes and probiotics are a staple in my life. Not only to I feel better, but I avoid most of these issues (unless I eat asparagus).

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Asparagus :gas:

Can't help you there.

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
what's the effect of Asparagus besides stinky pee ;)
Asparagus brings back memories of Alf, they had that song and the kid dressed up as one...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DieselPump

DieselPump

Awards
How long does a bottle of Gut Health last?
Do you take one cap a day?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 caps a day for 5 days, then 1 cap per day after that. Each bottle lasts 30 days.