My bulking diet, is it ok?
- 02-09-2007, 07:00 PM
- 02-09-2007, 09:28 PM
02-10-2007, 04:11 AM
Boiling crockpot of male hormone
(thass from futurama, dunno if any1 would get it...)
02-10-2007, 04:18 AM
An seriously, like each sandwich (with fries and smoothie and cookie) had over a thousand calories, i wasn't forcing food down at all, just enjoying myself...
remember, I love to eat...
I've always wanted to experimentally take some grub-on or black hole, lol.
02-10-2007, 09:39 PM
02-12-2007, 09:37 AM
02-12-2007, 12:25 PM
Thats alright i figure. I would fluctuate to a high of around 3800 and a low of about 3300 through the week. Personally i would up the protein to about 330 and up the fats to around 90. If you stick to a diet regime after a month or 2 your body will tell you what to do. you have to keep with it though
Similar Forum Threads
- By craigydar in forum AnabolicsReplies: 54Last Post: 12-11-2014, 12:01 AM
- By willowUK in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 08-18-2009, 05:30 PM
- By HITscientist in forum BulkingReplies: 7Last Post: 08-16-2007, 05:55 PM
- By PVSkyHigh in forum BulkingReplies: 9Last Post: 06-14-2006, 10:30 PM
- By metacat in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 01-28-2004, 07:11 AM