Spring Break Questions?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95%

Spring Break Questions?

Hey, Im abot 35 days away from going to spring break in cancun but Im am a lttle bit concerned with some things? First thing is that I do drink but prob only 2 times a month and when i go to cancun theres gonna be nothing hold me back, what im saying is i do enjoy drinking but Im am not going to be getting passout drunk or anything. Secoond is, at the moment I am cutting and eating very clean for the obvious reasons and everything is going great. What I am getting at is that will the "more than usual alcohol consumtion" and prob a lot of ****ty food some how shock my body in that after day 2 I wont be able to do anything and feel like ****. I was think about takeing the drinking very slow the first couple days or something. Not sure any have any ideals for me.

2. Work Horse
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.67%

Nothing wrong with having a little fun.

Enjoy spring break. Continue cardio while there, nothing more fun than running on the beach in mexico. And eat up on some good food.
  3. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I don't see why your body would react that much differently then, as opposed to any other time.

With that being said, I'm pretty sure a binge on ****ty food and alcohol would make you "not be able to do anything and feel like ****" regardless.
    •   

4. vision

I would say just drink a lot of water but you'll be in Mexico
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.63%

honestly what i did when i went to cancun is bought those hangover pills called chaser.... first time i use them and boy they work would get piss ass drunk and not have a hangover at all would actually feel refreshed.. i would give them a go...
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.13%
    Achievements Posting Pro

It's Spring Break. Just let loose and enjoy the week. How often do you get to go on trips with all your buddies and just sit back, relax, and enjoy the sun?
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.17%

I say, go for the gold and have fun.
  8. Pop-Lock champion of 84'
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.82%

Your 20 - relax - enjoy your week of fun do what you want and how much of it as you want - if it bothers you that much do some extra cardio when you get home - Once college is over - spring breaks cease as well, better to regret what you have done (eating crappy food, drinking wayyy to much) than not done.

Your not a big drinker - start off slowly else you arleady stated how it makes you feel. 5-7 days isn't enough to do anything major to your body but if you where cutting for a show - this would put a serious hurt on that goal.

Either way enjoy !!!
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  256 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.19%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by heavyduty View Post
    Hey, Im abot 35 days away from going to spring break in cancun but Im am a lttle bit concerned with some things? First thing is that I do drink but prob only 2 times a month and when i go to cancun theres gonna be nothing hold me back, what im saying is i do enjoy drinking but Im am not going to be getting passout drunk or anything. Secoond is, at the moment I am cutting and eating very clean for the obvious reasons and everything is going great. What I am getting at is that will the "more than usual alcohol consumtion" and prob a lot of ****ty food some how shock my body in that after day 2 I wont be able to do anything and feel like ****. I was think about takeing the drinking very slow the first couple days or something. Not sure any have any ideals for me.

maintain your exercise/diet routine like there's no tomorrow until the minute before you go and then party and have fun like there's not tomorrow when you get there!
  10. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.94%

yep, have fun and enjoy. Only tip I have is to ease into the drinking so you don't go balls out and end up sicker than crap wasting a day of spring break! Sticking with beer is prolly the best bet as you can have lots of fun and not worry about getting too sick....when the shots of tequilla start flowing...then you might have to worry about making love and proposing to the porcelin goddess.
  11. Lift Heavy
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Hey man I just went on my honeymoon (Cancun), most likely they will have a gym at your resort. So just pop in the gym once a day and hit the weights with some good High intensity lifting (break a good sweat), then go drink it up and have fun man, its not everyday you have an oppurtunity to go to Cancun. I had so much fun man, I drank a whole lot, ate a whole lot, but also did what I just told you to do, and I still looked good after a week.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Spring Break Stack!!!
    By heavyduty in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-28-2007, 05:47 PM
  2. Experienced Lifters Log/Spring Break training
    By Proteinpowda in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-20-2006, 01:33 AM
  3. Spring Break Mid-Cycle
    By Vtech88 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9