Software for Tracking Diet, Weight, Gains, etc.
- 01-23-2007, 10:23 PM
- 01-23-2007, 11:05 PM
- 01-24-2007, 07:07 AM
i have an excell program thai found on another BB site that i can post up next week when im home... sorry i dont have it with me here.. but it tracks everything...
01-24-2007, 05:37 PM
01-28-2007, 04:11 AM
traineo.com is kind of a "dumbed down" version i guess, alot of people like it though, and you can track alot of stuff.
01-29-2007, 04:02 PM
After some searching I found that Calorie Counter and Diet Tracking, Nutrition Data, Water Consumption - TheDailyPlate.com has a nice interface with lots of good options. I didn't give fitday.com that long of a try, but it also worked. Calorie Counter Database - Free Online Diet Program seemed interesting as well, and nutritiondata.com is like a dictionary when you want to find out anything about a specific food.
01-31-2007, 05:05 PM
Fitday is good for food.
For weight and lifting progress, a spreadsheet is simple and works as well as anything else. You really just need to track your progress week-by-week, so you can have your lifts down the left side, the dates along the top, and then just fill in what you put up every session.
02-11-2007, 06:06 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By purebred in forum BulkingReplies: 10Last Post: 02-07-2012, 11:50 AM
- By sooner999 in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 01-20-2007, 11:06 AM
- By StackemHard in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 1Last Post: 12-21-2006, 03:16 PM
- By LakeMountD in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 11Last Post: 01-26-2006, 03:45 PM
- By ML67 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 06-06-2004, 06:50 PM