- 01-15-2007, 08:02 PM
So here is my situation...I want to eat eggs...i really do. But I can not keep them down to save my life. I have never been a fan of eggs so i always stayed away from them. Now that they would be very beneficial for my interests, I would like to eat them.
After many attempts, I have found the only way that i can eat eggs is if I have a METRIC CRAP-TON of cheese with it. I use 2%, and really its has to be a lot of cheese. So my question is...how bad is cheese for you? I woudl eat it one meal a day, and hopefully with 3 egg whites and one whole egg. I would need at least a half a cup a cheese to stomach this. Is the eggs worth consuming all of this cheese?
- 01-15-2007, 08:31 PM
- 01-15-2007, 09:07 PM
Eat Cirak (pronouced Sid-ack) it's a slovak cheese that's made from eggs and milk, commonly prepared during the Easter Holiday, and often dipped in a sauce made from prunes or cranberries (or it might be cherries) and horseradish.
My grandma makes this every year for easter. It's quite good, especially with the sauce.
01-16-2007, 12:40 AM
You can buy liquid egg whites in the carton. Some are colored yellow and have an "egg" taste, but others are pretty much tasteless. You can add them to a fruit shake and not even know they're in there. Maybe try that.
01-16-2007, 11:15 AM
The Egg Whites in a carton are not half bad. I have my wife using them and she will usually throw a slice of fat free cheese on them. Good old Egg Beaters
Similar Forum Threads
- By destro19 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 28Last Post: 04-15-2003, 10:43 AM
- By destro19 in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 11-17-2002, 04:08 PM
- By PreludeRider in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-07-2002, 02:06 PM
- By scotty2 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 11-04-2002, 01:37 PM
- By Lifeguard in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 10-24-2002, 12:29 AM