Colloidal Silver & Hepc

mrcoolboy15

Awards
Has anyone Here heard about colloidal silver and how it can help ou with hepc...

DeerDeer

DeerDeer

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone Here heard about colloidal silver and how it can help ou with hepc...
Hep C requires close follow up with a physician. Studies are not conclusive by any means involving the use of colloidal silver. If oyu miss the follow up and are not willing to complete and course of interferon/antivirals, Hpeatocellular carcinoma is right around the corner.

mrcoolboy15

Awards
Hep C requires close follow up with a physician. Studies are not conclusive by any means involving the use of colloidal silver. If oyu miss the follow up and are not willing to complete and course of interferon/antivirals, Hpeatocellular carcinoma is right around the corner.

I understand that there is no real proof besides the people who have used it in "last result" cases. But i believe that the FDA and other government agencies dont want there to be any evidence. Since it would cut into there lobbist incomes, the Pharm. companies AKA the MOB. If colloidal silver was proven to work these companies could not get a patent on the product because you can not get a patent on silver in water. This argument can go on and on, i just want to help people know that they do have a natural choice instead of goign the way with all the side effects.

imprezzion

Awards
I understand that there is no real proof besides the people who have used it in "last result" cases. But i believe that the FDA and other government agencies dont want there to be any evidence. Since it would cut into there lobbist incomes, the Pharm. companies AKA the MOB. If colloidal silver was proven to work these companies could not get a patent on the product because you can not get a patent on silver in water. This argument can go on and on, i just want to help people know that they do have a natural choice instead of goign the way with all the side effects.
While colloidal silver is "natural" ....it is by far NOT free from side effects.

"Before 1938, colloidal silver was given in just about every way modern drugs are administered - but it fell out of fashion when practitioners started to prescribe hundreds of times the correct dosage which led, in some cases, to a grey skin discoloration called Argyria." In some cases people looked dead-like grey, which is often not reversible

Colloidal silver is known for its anti-viral, -microbial, and anti-fungal effects. Because of this, if pathogens are killed off too quickly, the body's five elimination channels (liver, kidneys, skin, lungs and bowel) may be temporarily overloaded, causing flu-like conditions, headache, extreme fatigue, dizziness, nausea or aching muscles, and other MUCH MORE SERIOUS complications. Remember too, there are GOOD micro-organisms this could potentially kill off too. Mainly in the bowel, and colitis isn't fun nor easy to remedy.

If you're looking for a no potential side effect answer, simply it doesn't (yet) exist. Please urge whomever you're referring to or yourself to see a physician. While the treatment may not be "all-natural", the physican can monitor your overall health and keep the above from happning through modern treatments (antivirals / interferons).

A concerned RN

DeerDeer

DeerDeer

Awards
  • Established
Excellent post!

While colloidal silver is "natural" ....it is by far NOT free from side effects.

"Before 1938, colloidal silver was given in just about every way modern drugs are administered - but it fell out of fashion when practitioners started to prescribe hundreds of times the correct dosage which led, in some cases, to a grey skin discoloration called Argyria." In some cases people looked dead-like grey, which is often not reversible

Colloidal silver is known for its anti-viral, -microbial, and anti-fungal effects. Because of this, if pathogens are killed off too quickly, the body's five elimination channels (liver, kidneys, skin, lungs and bowel) may be temporarily overloaded, causing flu-like conditions, headache, extreme fatigue, dizziness, nausea or aching muscles, and other MUCH MORE SERIOUS complications. Remember too, there are GOOD micro-organisms this could potentially kill off too. Mainly in the bowel, and colitis isn't fun nor easy to remedy.

If you're looking for a no potential side effect answer, simply it doesn't (yet) exist. Please urge whomever you're referring to or yourself to see a physician. While the treatment may not be "all-natural", the physican can monitor your overall health and keep the above from happning through modern treatments (antivirals / interferons).

A concerned RN

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I've used many liters of CS for various purposes, often with great sucess. I disagree about most of the negative side effects mentioned..argyria is exceedingly rare and basically only caused by either improperly made product(which would then NOT be colloidal silver) or by ridiculously massive over-dose. You'd have to drink gallons upon gallons of real colloidal silver in order to achieve the concentrations necessary to get argyria.

Little evidence exists as to whether intestinal flora are wiped out or not by CS. I simply assume this is the case and follow up morning doses of CS with probiotics later in the evening. I have never had an intestinal issue from CS. The actual retention time of CS in the body is about the same as drinking water and the vast majority is eliminated via the kidneys/urine.

That said, I doubt very much that CS could do much for Hep C. I'd personally go with conventional therapies first and if those failed, then look into alternatives as this is far too serious of a disease to mess with. At most, I'd used CS as an ancillary to regular treatments.

mrcoolboy15

Awards
Like what was said above "colloidal silver" there are many types, which just recently in the past two decades have they got the science down. Before it was not silver suspended in water, like it is now. It use to be a gel based product, since the silver particles were so large, and that is the reason for the argyria. But even if your skin turned grey which is extremly rare, wouldnt that be better then maybe dying from the disease? Or living with the terrible side effects of some of the drugs avalible for hepc? I have read many article of people who are on interferon, and most highly dislike the effect it has on the body.

I personally have taking approxmently 5 gallons of Colloidal silver, I still have my normal skin color.

I have a friend who drank 16 Oz of it per day and still regurally takes it, and he is not discolored.

But what my friend did is over board, from what i have read a good usage amount should be around 3 tablespoons per day or a little more if your sick.

While taking it you should take another supplement along side, Like Super Acidophilus to help make sure your body keeps its good flora populated.

This is just my findings, colloidal silver in my opnion is a way to save money and I have noticed i dont get sick as often due to my daily intake..

hope this information helps someone.

DeerDeer

DeerDeer

Awards
  • Established
Those testimonials are as credible as those from Amazon for different products.

The truth is in the science and what thousands of people have used in clinical trials with documented efficacy in a controlled manner. Why mess with that and meddle with supplements without concrete ro comparable data?

Hep C is serious and hepatocellular carcinoma is deadly. Colloidal silver is not the answer, though it may have some unsubstantiated evidence in mediating some positive effects.

i found this link, it has testimonials of people who have used colloidal silver for hepc in the past. check it out:

Hepatitis C | Disease Information

mrcoolboy15

Awards
Those testimonials are as credible as those from Amazon for different products.

The truth is in the science and what thousands of people have used in clinical trials with documented efficacy in a controlled manner. Why mess with that and meddle with supplements without concrete ro comparable data?

Hep C is serious and hepatocellular carcinoma is deadly. Colloidal silver is not the answer, though it may have some unsubstantiated evidence in mediating some positive effects.

well the people usually go with what the doctor says first then if that doesnt work they try cs...but i believe it must work..alot of people have said so...not everyone is out for a con job...