Good Protein Bars?

1. Good Protein Bars?

I work a lot and im always on the go. I find it hard most of the time to make a shake in my time schedule. Anyone got any recomendations for a good protein bar?

2. Sustain and Zero Impact are the only 2 bars I'd use if I had to. If it's possible for you to carry your own MRP shakes then I'd do that instead because the MRP formulas are superior to bars IMO.
  3. Oh yea

Builder Bar by Cliff.
    Taste great, 50g protien, low sugar and carb and a meal in itself. The peanut butter taste the best by far.
    •   

4. PRO 42 bars.

best ever. and i hear they cure cancer.....

JK about the cancer

5. Tri-o-plex!

6. vpx pumpkin is good stuff, has a mix of slow/fast proteins and tastes good!
    In a bind, I'll pick up a clif bodybuilders bar from target for 99 cents. 20g of soy protein.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    Sustain and Zero Impact are the only 2 bars I'd use if I had to. If it's possible for you to carry your own MRP shakes then I'd do that instead because the MRP formulas are superior to bars IMO.
    Sustain bars are good, but I prefer Zero Impact if I'm acually going to use it instead of a meal. 20 grams of protein is a little low... eating 2 bars is too much sugar. Then there is tha whole soy protein debate. Zero Impact's seem to be a happy medium with fewer calories than 2 bars combined.

8. Detour Oatmeal Bars... Mostly made of oats, peanut butter, and 30g of whey. It's perfect for a "meal on the go".

9. Quote Originally Posted by TeamSavage
    Detour Oatmeal Bars... Mostly made of oats, peanut butter, and 30g of whey. It's perfect for a "meal on the go".
    Yeah the detour oatmeal bars are good. I also like the Mesotech oatmeal bars (yeah i know its muscletech, but they really are good).

10. DS Sustain bars are the shizznit (think Little Nicky)

Jason

11. Detour's website has a coupon offer: buy 1 get 1 free

12. id go with d.s new bar

13. I like the way zero impact looks on paper. I'm going to order some.

Similar Forum Threads

1. A Good Protein Bar to buy in bulk....
    By dodo408 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-09-2013, 04:39 PM
  2. Good protein bar?
    By superfreak in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-14-2010, 09:06 AM
  3. A good recipe for a protein bar
    By cedrone50 in forum Recipes
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-22-2008, 10:23 AM
  4. what is a good protein bar nutrition wise?
    By clippers41 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-23-2006, 10:06 PM
  5. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-19-2002, 06:27 PM