Everyone needed! ALL HANDS ON DECK

quigley

Awards
  • Established
Hi everyone thanks for reading this! I need your assistance

My fam is (thank god) going through a lifestyle change and stocking our cupoard with only healthy foods.
Problem is we have young ones, teenagers and adults.

What i need is all of you to help me compile a list of a wide variety of healthy foods, everyday stuff, easy meals, easy snacks etc
This is what i can think of so far

Tuna, Skim milk, Vege's and fruit, meats, eggs, wholemeal breads, oats...
But we need to fill our entire cupoard

So basically, add to my list and post your favourite easy to make healthy meals or everday healthy foods!
Thanks

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
lowfat yogurt, sugar free jello, sugar free pudding, unsalted nuts, whole wheat tortilla shells

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
oh dear someone is going to think I paid a shill :)

How about

Home A division of Whey Protein Isolate Concentrate, Cycle Support, diet, supplements - Home

LOW Carb Chip Mix
This is IT!

A LOW LOW Carb, infact Zero net carb snack food. It has ONLY 2 carbs per serving and that comes from FIBER!

ALSO is has NO salt BUT it actually tastes like it DOES!

Eat them ANY time of the day or night. Low fat and that is a healthy fat with Omega 3s from Flax! Next time you get a late night craving for some snack food this is your answer. Just mix with water and either microwave or bake and you have a high protein salty tasting snack!

Liquid Sucralose

Just 3 drops equals the sweetness of 2 teaspoons of sugar
Bottle contains the sweetness of 1200 teaspoons.

High Protein Peanut Butter Cookie Mix
Delicious Peanut Butter Cookies. 40/40/20 ratio of Protein/Complex Carbs/Healthy Fats.

Complex Carbs are supplied by items such as Steel Cut Oats, Brown Rice Flour and more

Protein is supplied by Whey Protein Isolate.

ZERO grams of sugar per serving
NO preservatives
Lots of WHOLE grains
NO Sugar Alcohols

This GREAT product gives you an MRP like 40/40/20 ratio with the carbs coming from complex carbs AND tastes GREAT!

Just so you know who I am, I own both companies.

We are coming out with a BROWN rice crispy cereal too :)

CROWLER

quigley

Awards
  • Established
lol well as i have young brothers and sisters who prob wont want brown rice and veggies, that sounds rather good

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
hunh? :think:

Flax seed, steel cut oats, vitamins/minerals brown rice flour not healthy for kids?

My 10 month old grandson can NOT get enough of the pancakes. His Dr was shown the ingredients list of all 3 food items and he said they are perfect for him.

My nephews come over to the house and first thing they ask is if we will make some of the peanut butter cookies.

These items are GREAT for kids and adults. NO added sugar NO added salt NO trans fats etc etc

Seriously if you want a kid to eat healthy and not know it here it is.

CROWLER

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Fat free cottage cheese is good too. You can do a lot with it to make it taste better.

quigley

Awards
  • Established
Crowler-
=D Looks great then. Thats def on the list.
Redwolf- Cottage cheese...ah how could i forget. thanks

The shopping list grows lol.

Im thinking maybe some oatbran cereals and peanut butter to add onto the list

SwordBurn

SwordBurn

Awards
  • Established
I would say cereals (and you don't have to get cardboard tasting cereals either). Cereals (+soy milk) are easy to make and you can eat it anytime. Having a nice variety makes it more appealing.

If you want them to lose a few pounds just take away all the Soda :whip:

My Quick Meal/Snack:

Tuna Salad Lettuce Wrap

1 Can of Chunky Tuna (6oz)
1 Tsp of Low Fat Tarter Sauce
1 Tsp of Mustard

Mix together and spread on top of Romaine Heart Lettuce.

Mmmmmm! My 8yr old son loves this stuff!

loner

loner

Awards
i i like canned Nalley chili.i just put about a third of it in a drainer and rinse out the sauce then cook it.it takes out alot of the sodium that way.complex carbs,protein and fiber.chilli cheeze burritos are a staple in my diet!

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
I'm in Canada here but some of my fave things are:

-sucralose sweetened ketchup
-whole wheat pasta
-sucralose sweetened whole wheat bread
-whole wheat crackers (the ones i get have no sugar and are baked)
-low fat cream cheese and cottage cheese
-baked sweet potato chips (either store bought like munchies or baked and sliced myself)
-OATS

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
hunh? :think:

Flax seed, steel cut oats, vitamins/minerals brown rice flour not healthy for kids?

My 10 month old grandson can NOT get enough of the pancakes. His Dr was shown the ingredients list of all 3 food items and he said they are perfect for him.

My nephews come over to the house and first thing they ask is if we will make some of the peanut butter cookies.

These items are GREAT for kids and adults. NO added sugar NO added salt NO trans fats etc etc

Seriously if you want a kid to eat healthy and not know it here it is.

CROWLER

I would LOVE all these products except for 1 thing. all the WHEAT GLUTEN. I know these formula's are already made but why the wheat gluten? Even for those who are not gluten intolerant, the stuff just isnt that great for you period...alot of people are sensitive to the stuff and just do better without. Any way to find out how much (i.e. comparable to whole wheat bread) the pancakes etc. have?

quigley

Awards
  • Established
I'm in Canada here but some of my fave things are:

-sucralose sweetened ketchup
-whole wheat pasta
-sucralose sweetened whole wheat bread
-whole wheat crackers (the ones i get have no sugar and are baked)
-low fat cream cheese and cottage cheese
-baked sweet potato chips (either store bought like munchies or baked and sliced myself)
-OATS
Thanks mate, thats all good stuff here in Australia too, thats def goin on the shoppin list.

Thanks everyone, keep the healthy foods coming lol

nvr2loud

nvr2loud

Awards
  • Established
Natural Peanut Butter
Almond Butter...mmm almond butter, aaaaghhh:food:
Wheat Germ
Wheat Bran
Flax Seed Meal
Crowler's(AI) Gourmet Healthy Food products!

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I just made up 40 pounds of venison sausage. Only fat added was 16 ounces of olive oil. Nice and lean protien! Yum :)

axekick

Awards
I like to cook sweet potatoes in the microwave. Takes about 7 minutes and it's good with olive oil on it. I eat it with my steaks which I cook on the george foreman cooker. All takes about 7 minutes to make. Nice snack.