BOO i had a Mcdonalds Snack Size Fruit and Walnut salad

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
ya so me and my g/f were at mcdonalds she was getting food and i was real hungry so i got the "healthiest" thing on the menu lol...but after i ate it... ( i didnt eat the candied walnuts) just the apples grapes and some of the yogurt im hoping this wasnt too bad for me... :jaw:

ryano

Awards
  • Established
No fruit is good for you! You did a good thing.

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Sounds really good too me right now. I just ate a couple of bean burritos form Taco hell and a diet coke. Feeling the guilt and the bloat. :(

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
Sounds really good too me right now. I just ate a couple of bean burritos form Taco hell and a diet coke. Feeling the guilt and the bloat. :(
mmm taco hell...seems every1 calls it that now lol...but idk it did say like 31 G of carbs and 25 Gs of sugar...though im sure a lot of that was from the candied walnuts..( i hope)

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Yeah but were talking fruit here. Counting your carbs is good but your getting all kinds of fiber, vitamins, antioxidants in the highest bioavailble form their is.

Im sure alot of the sugar is from the candied walnuts. Not sure what is in their yogurt. I always try and get the low cal yogurts. Whatevers on sale. Kinda makes me a little mad when I see all the yogurt products and stuff they throw at kids. Candy sprinkles and stuff, tons of sugar.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Gentlemen your willpower makes me envious.If I were at McDonalds Id have to have my 3 dbl cheese burgers.You guys are inhuman.:food:

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
Gentlemen your willpower makes me envious.If I were at McDonalds Id have to have my 3 dbl cheese burgers.You guys are inhuman.:food:
haha...

well it was low fat yogurt (supposedly lol)

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
The worst part would be the dressing you used and the candied walnuts.

Here are the ingredients...

Snack Size Fruit & Walnut Salad:
Apple slices and red grapes: Apples, red grapes, calcium ascorbate (a blend of calcium and vitamin C added to maintain natural color). or Apples, red grapes, ascorbic acid (vitamin C added to maintain natural color), calcium chloride. Lowfat Yogurt: Cultured pasteurized Grade A lowfat milk, sugar, modified food starch, fructose, nonfat dry milk, whey. Contains milk ingredients. Candied Walnuts: Walnuts (TBHQ and/or BHT may be added as preservative), sugar, peanut oil, honey, salt, wheat starch, maltodextrin, xanthan gum, soy lecithin, natural (vegetable source) and artificial flavor. Contains wheat, soybean and walnut ingredients. May contain shell parts, tree nuts and peanuts.

Not too bad.

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
The worst part would be the dressing you used and the candied walnuts.

Here are the ingredients...

Snack Size Fruit & Walnut Salad:
Apple slices and red grapes: Apples, red grapes, calcium ascorbate (a blend of calcium and vitamin C added to maintain natural color). or Apples, red grapes, ascorbic acid (vitamin C added to maintain natural color), calcium chloride. Lowfat Yogurt: Cultured pasteurized Grade A lowfat milk, sugar, modified food starch, fructose, nonfat dry milk, whey. Contains milk ingredients. Candied Walnuts: Walnuts (TBHQ and/or BHT may be added as preservative), sugar, peanut oil, honey, salt, wheat starch, maltodextrin, xanthan gum, soy lecithin, natural (vegetable source) and artificial flavor. Contains wheat, soybean and walnut ingredients. May contain shell parts, tree nuts and peanuts.

Not too bad.

well the dressing would of been the lowfat yougurt i guess

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
the grilled chicken sandwiches are not that bad.just scrape the mayo off or ask them not to put it on

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
their new premium chicken bacon and ranch is delicious...wonder how bad it is for u

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
just go on the website they have all the nutritional info posted there