Looking for Good Weight Gainer/muscle builder protien powder.

Fun2Train

Awards
I was looking for some good powder to add to my daily diet, Im aiming for about 4000 calories a day and about a 40% proteint 40% carbs 20% fat mix. I am not big on eating early in morning or after lunch so was looking for some good supplements I can drink at least 4 meals a day about 600 calories per serving. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established
I was looking for some good powder to add to my daily diet, Im aiming for about 4000 calories a day and about a 40% proteint 40% carbs 20% fat mix. I am not big on eating early in morning or after lunch so was looking for some good supplements I can drink at least 4 meals a day about 600 calories per serving. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Check out SAN Infusion. It doesn't have a huge amount of calories, but it has 310 jacked with quality protein sources and EFA's. It's one of the best MRP'S out there imo.

Fun2Train

Awards
Check out SAN Infusion. It doesn't have a huge amount of calories, but it has 310 jacked with quality protein sources and EFA's. It's one of the best MRP'S out there imo.
thanks ill look into it. very much appreciat the info.

Fun2Train

Awards
What do you guys think about this? I found this stuff on internet ,I can get 150 servings for 155 bucks. Seems pretty good stuff, any suggestions?

Nutrition Facts Amino Acid Profile
SuperMass 600 - Chocolates

Serving size: 155.00 g 5.5 oz mg / serving
Servings per pound: 3

Amount per serving
Calories 585
Calories from Fat 49

%Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g 8% I
Saturated Fat 4 g 20%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 47 mg 16%
Total Carbohydrate 82 g 27%
Dietary Fiber 3 g 12% 6
Soluble Fiber 0 g
Sugars 31 g
Calcium 322 mg 32%
Phosphorus 198 mg 20%
Sodium 400 mg 17%
Potassium 541 mg 15%
Protein 53 g 106%

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well if your looking to take in extra cals dont waste a ton of money on weight gainers.Get a good protein blend, fish oil caps,Extra virgin olive oil and rolled oat.

2 scoops whey 48gm protein 10gm carbs 5gm fat 240cal
1 tbsp EVOO 13gm good fat 120 cals
rolled oats 1/4 cup 20gm carbs 3gm protein 2gm fat 120cal
1 fishoil cap 1gm fat 9 cals

total 51gm protein
30gm carbs
21gm fat
cals 489

Much more cost effective just takes a little prep time.

Fun2Train

Awards
Well if your looking to take in extra cals dont waste a ton of money on weight gainers.Get a good protein blend, fish oil caps,Extra virgin olive oil and rolled oat.

2 scoops whey 48gm protein 10gm carbs 5gm fat 240cal
1 tbsp EVOO 13gm good fat 120 cals
rolled oats 1/4 cup 20gm carbs 3gm protein 2gm fat 120cal
1 fishoil cap 1gm fat 9 cals

total 51gm protein
30gm carbs
21gm fat
cals 489

Much more cost effective just takes a little prep time.
So I should just get a good quality protein and some EVOO and oatmeal? How do you mix this together? Thanks allot of the advice.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I should just get a good quality protein and some EVOO and oatmill? How do you mix this together? Thanks allot of the advice.
Add water or milk, about 30-35g of protein, 1 C of oats, 1 TB of OO, shake and enjoy. You can also use flax oil and any protein of your choice. If you are trying to make a MR, then go for a protein blend to get a longer delivery of aminos into the bloodstream.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So I should just get a good quality protein and some EVOO and oatmeal? How do you mix this together? Thanks allot of the advice.

I put my oats in a blender then add the protein and EVOO.If your looking for better taste go with 12oz 2% milk it will also add some fat 8gm protein and 120 cals I think.I add water mix and take 1 fish oil cap and wash it down with the shake.Good luck.

Fun2Train

Awards
I put my oats in a blender then add the protein and EVOO.If your looking for better taste go with 12oz 2% milk it will also add some fat 8gm protein and 120 cals I think.I add water mix and take 1 fish oil cap and wash it down with the shake.Good luck.
Thats a great idea, I think I might have to get used to the taste. I usually buy the cheap chocolate whey and add ovaltine for taste. Dont know if I could get used to mixing in oatmeal with my choc shakes but I'll try it. Thanks for all your help.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Buddy alot of its just mind over matter.If I thought shoe leather would help my training Id find a way to choke it down :thumbsup:

Fun2Train

Awards
Buddy alot of its just mind over matter.If I thought shoe leather would help my training Id find a way to choke it down :thumbsup:
Yea I agree with you there. Thanks for the tips and thinking outside the box like this is really helpfull and has given me some good ideas. Thanks again.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad to help anyway I can.