Flaxseed oil

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Good post brotha

2. Noice post Alan.
    •   

3. de nada hermanos

4. MCT's also can be beneficial in certain applications.

You just asked for fat sources, and everyone gave you the "basics".....MCT's can be good for something like a CKD diet...or if you are an ecto, MCT's can give you added calories without much chance for gaining fat...hence helping to add mass..other reasons as well

what are your reasons for wanting to increase fats?

added cals?
    mood?
    etc...

h19
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by hamper19
    MCT's also can be beneficial in certain applications.

You just asked for fat sources, and everyone gave you the "basics".....MCT's can be good for something like a CKD diet...or if you are an ecto, MCT's can give you added calories without much chance for gaining fat...hence helping to add mass..other reasons as well

what are your reasons for wanting to increase fats?

added cals?
    mood?
    etc...

h19
    I use coconut oil. This seems to do the job of the MCT oil. It has like some of the same trigyides or something like that in it , as MCt has. also cocnut oil fat burning properties just like MCt has.

6. Flaxseed oil is my favorite fat source. I use it 2-4 times per day depending on my goals. I think it is important to mix your fat sources up though. Fish oil is good, but personally I think you're better getting your fish oils from whole food (salmon, etc...). You can supplement with EFA's with Almonds, walnuts, flaxseed oil (liquid is best).

The best flax oils are Barleans Highest Lignan and Udo's. Dr. Udo has a perfect formula.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Flaxseed Oil Powder
    By Emerge in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-18-2009, 04:36 PM
  2. Flaxseed Oil Is Fantastic For Womens Health
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-13-2009, 06:39 PM
  3. Fish Oil vs. Flaxseed Oil?
    By GreenSquats in forum Supplements