eggs

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted
    google keyra augustina, she parades aorund in different outfits, its degrading, its perfect. lol
    From what I remember, she's from Brazil and works with computers in some way. Besides posting her ass on them.


  2. 6-9 raw eggs a day with a teaspoon of regular sugar with each one

    on a bulk of course

  3. Raw Eggs, cook eggs. There's a little segment on this link on why you should cook your eggs which I think you may find interesting, though the writer of it doesn't always have his facts 100% right:

    Bodybuilding.com - Dr. David Ryan - Protein, The Most Up To Date Information.
    •   
       


  4. ya see, the fat in the egg isn't really fat. it's PHAT but the peeps that put it down the nutrition label done gone mussed it all up so dat egg really has 4 grams of PHAT. what's the difference between fat and PHAT? PHAT has an extra carbon chain that transforms its cell structure into a new sequence called AMB-3 (Awesome Muscle Builder-Cubed)

  5. Quote Originally Posted by DazzlinJack
    ya see, the fat in the egg isn't really fat. it's PHAT but the peeps that put it down the nutrition label done gone mussed it all up so dat egg really has 4 grams of PHAT. what's the difference between fat and PHAT? PHAT has an extra carbon chain that transforms its cell structure into a new sequence called AMB-3 (Awesome Muscle Builder-Cubed)
    hahahahahahaha. One of the best posts ever.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by brittishbulldog
    Egg yolk contains a high amount of cholesterol don't eat more than 4 a week.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous
    I take eggs raw in the morning.

    regarding the fats, I need fats when I CKD regardless... it's win win.

    Whole eggs, raw, and then I cook a few eggs about 1 1/2 hours later with egg whites (I have literally gallons of egg whites from a certain company) after my workout.

    I love eggs.. raw, scrambled, poached, bloody.. whatever.
    Can you explain what CKD is for retards such as myself?

  8. cyclic ketogenic diet

    inducing ketosis, sustaining ketosis for 5-7 days, and glycogen supercompensation for 2 days. Works extremely well on a cut while retaining muscle. I'm very senstive to carbs so it works good for me as an idividual, as when I try to gain i don't need as much carbs as the next person in my macro breakdown. It's hard to break from the ketogenic dogma once you get used to it though... that's the bane of it.

    Don't be self depricating... it lowers the sexy quotient.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous
    cyclic ketogenic diet

    inducing ketosis, sustaining ketosis for 5-7 days, and glycogen supercompensation for 2 days. Works extremely well on a cut while retaining muscle. I'm very senstive to carbs so it works good for me as an idividual, as when I try to gain i don't need as much carbs as the next person in my macro breakdown. It's hard to break from the ketogenic dogma once you get used to it though... that's the bane of it.

    Don't be self depricating... it lowers the sexy quotient.
    Gotcha, I was thinking it had something to do with lowering carbs.

  10. eggs are cheap and u take the yoke out and just eat the egg whites and u are good too go. i luv egg whites

  11. Stop eating raw eggs, its not the 80s anymore.

    It will inhibit your bodys ability to produce biotin.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by ItsHectic
    Stop eating raw eggs, its not the 80s anymore.

    It will inhibit your bodys ability to produce biotin.

    Really? Big deal, I take Biotin.

  13. Eggs? love em. Some people are still confused about eggs. Personally I go through dozens, mostly whole, and my total cholesterol is so low my Doc was worried -then confused when I told him my diet, I think he seriously considered retirement LOL.

  14. I found that Costco has like 15 dozen eggs for around 14 bucks. Combine that bargain with this thing and there is a winning combo in my book.

    Peter Petrie Egg Separator : Stupid.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Mach .78
    I found that Costco has like 15 dozen eggs for around 14 bucks. Combine that bargain with this thing and there is a winning combo in my book.

    Peter Petrie Egg Separator : Stupid.com
    HAHA! I have seen and used many egg yolk separaters and this one is by far the most kickass!!

    Yeah, I always buy my eggs bulk from costco. My fiance' yells at me because they tahe up half the damn fridge!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by ItsHectic
    Stop eating raw eggs, its not the 80s anymore.

    It will inhibit your bodys ability to produce biotin.
    There is biotin in the yolk for that reason, it's when you eat alot of egg whites only you can become biotin defficient due to your body having to use it's own stores to aid digestion.

    Raw eggs are more benificial, cooking eggs alters the amino profile.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Leggo my Ego
    HAHA! I have seen and used many egg yolk separaters and this one is by far the most kickass!!

    Yeah, I always buy my eggs bulk from costco. My fiance' yells at me because they tahe up half the damn fridge!
    Sounds like my Wife. You sir, need to put down "mini-fridge" on your Wedding Registry. When you get married, those eggs in the big fridge will most likely turn into a measly 1 dozen. Trust me on this. Fiance", grey area. Wife, Black and White my friend.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Mach .78
    Sounds like my Wife. You sir, need to put down "mini-fridge" on your Wedding Registry. When you get married, those eggs in the big fridge will most likely turn into a measly 1 dozen. Trust me on this. Fiance", grey area. Wife, Black and White my friend.
    Sound advice my friend... mini fridge. I can't believe I never thought of that!

  19. Ah I movied in with the in-laws after the wedding. We have our own fridge downstairs that has, chicken, eggs and my meals. They were like WTF how can you eat that much

  20. Quote Originally Posted by brittishbulldog
    we do not need to eat any food containing cholesterol because our body makes enough for our needs
    not always especially for the guys doing CKD. In order for your body to make cholesterol it needs insulin present. I did a CKD type diet and my total went down to 140 and my test soon there followed. Bumped my carbs up on an extra day and voilla test was back
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. egg yolks
    By sage in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-13-2003, 06:45 AM
  2. Protein Customizers Egg protein
    By Iron Warrior in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-25-2003, 05:48 PM
  3. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-11-2003, 10:28 AM
  4. Universal - Milk & Egg Protein
    By Nelson in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-16-2003, 01:24 AM
Log in
Log in