- 11-03-2006, 02:32 PM
If you're going to get a drink from Starbucks (not that I would ever do that but I know some of us would ), is it better to get it with whole milk or skim? I'm sure everyone's first instinct would be skim but hear me out. Let's say you were going to get a Chai Latte. Getting the skim milk would keep the fat levels in the drink way down but getting whole milk would help blunt the inevitable insulin response from all those simple sugars. Which is better?
I know the right answer is not to get drinks like that from Starbucks but once in a blue moon that place just calls my name and I have to treat myself.
- 11-03-2006, 04:53 PM
Originally Posted by psywzrd
You are better off thinking in terms of total calories rather than what sort of insulin ouput your body is producing.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Sanosuke in forum Weight LossReplies: 10Last Post: 08-11-2007, 12:18 PM
- By Draven in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 02-24-2003, 05:54 PM
- By Jedi Master in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 02-04-2003, 02:41 AM
- By sage in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 01-20-2003, 10:54 PM
- By hamper19 in forum General ChatReplies: 31Last Post: 01-11-2003, 07:06 PM