Basically you get treated with a lot of garbage(drugs) and can even get pretty intense depending on the mold.
I think i can feel it in my lungs, it winds me and keeps me feeling like crap. I lost 15 pounds while being exposed to mold. God :-(Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
What kind of garbage drugs and what do they do, also how will they determine wether or not i have mold in my lungs.(which i'm 98% sure i do since i was exposed for a year, in a confined space. WIth a fan blowing mold everywhere.
You need to go in and let them know of your exposure and they'll begin the testing from there.
Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
Tomorrow it is,
Its alittle more complicated, but yeah my doctor dosnt seem to have time for me, so i have to find a new doctor.