Nausea

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been feeling like I was going to throw up at random times for the past couple of weeks. I can be first getting out of bed, just going to bed or before or after a meal. I haven't thrown up yet but i've felt like it was just about to happen. No fever or muscle weakness involved. Over all, everything else is fine with the only other odd symptom being that I have to immediately use the bathroom after a meal. *poop* doo-doo, pop-a-squat etc.

I can go into a little more graphic detail if need be but i'll leave it here if anyone has any off the wall or somewhat similar symptoms.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh I wanted to add that I do get a dry persistant cough on and off too and it's usually around the times of nausea. Nothing is ever produced. No flem or blood etc.

I don't drink and I don't smoke/dip.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Making an appt in the morning but i've found that going in with somewhat an idea helps so I don't walk out with a script for motrin and another doc bill. I actually thought about hitting the emergency room. thanks though YR, at least I don't feel like an idiot thinking I should see a doc :)

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Those are weird symptoms. They might not be connected but sometimes nausea is actually your brain interpreting the signals from an internal injury as nausea. The cough and the nausea makes me wonder if you've pulled some deep core muscle or injured a vital organ (liver).

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
What about stimulant use? I am pretty sure there is a CNS issue involved. Still, it's best to see a doctor.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
can i recommend trying an intestinal/colon cleanse? i do it once a year or so and always feel much much better afterwards

i too have problems where sometimes i'll feel like i'm going to vomit .. always goes away for a LONG time after a cleanse is completed

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Turned out I had some masses on the ole testicles and i'm getting checked via ultrasound/x-ray on Monday for possible cancer. After the testing is done i'll probably look into that Glen, thanks for the info.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
good luck with everything jay .. we're all here for ya buddy

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Does this happen to you post work out by any chance?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hope everything goes well jay

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, it mostly happens while doing nothing. Like waking up. Going to bed. Just sitting at the computer.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Oh really. I might be wrong, it's been a while, but I had initially done a search on here to find out some info on 17HD from vyotech, and I thought I had seen your name come up in a few threads, and you had said you took it/were taking it/ARE taking it.

I've been on it for a few weeks now, and just take 1 pre workout, and maybe about a half hour later after I get done working out and get home I feel really sick to my stomach, and naucious. I thought maybe we were experiencing the same thing from it...?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nah, I haven't taken any products from them but any stim/or general supp on an empty stomach makes me upset.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to some benign results so you can keep those big hangers bouncing for a long time, you fudgestick.

juggernaut333

Awards
  • Established
definately post results as u get them plz.those are indeed some strange symptoms

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had my ultrasound and x-ray today. The single most embarassing, yet awesome experience to date. I was told thursday on or about, would be when I find out the results. I didn't really feel like asking her what she thought afterwards since I was ready for a cigarette, and I don't smoke.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Was she hot?

Hey I am my family will be praying for you buddy.

Please let us all know ASAP.

CROWLER

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'll be praying for you !!! Looking foward to you busting my balls later !!

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Sh1t now you're making me want to get one. I like strangers handling my balls with cold slimy apparatus like that ultrasound deal.

I'll kindly ask the universe to bring good news to you Jay. ;)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know people told me it was cold but it was actually very warm. So either my senses were off or she was treating me special :)

No, she wasn't hot but she wasn't horrid either but she did have magic hands and that was good enough for me :)

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
ewwwww

edit:

actually that's very much like the angry dragon.. I thought it was something different.. carry on..;)

jet11

Awards
Turned out I had some masses on the ole testicles and i'm getting checked via ultrasound/x-ray on Monday for possible cancer. After the testing is done i'll probably look into that Glen, thanks for the info.

QUESTION: how were you diagnosed? just really curious bc most docs would have slapped a script for antibiotics at you, what course of action got your doc to check the testes???

how did they find the masses.... hmmm lemme check the ears, the throat, play with your sac for a second.... ha.

im not doubting your doc, im just really curious bc my docs always slap a script at me and say call in 2 weeks and they never go into any depth...good thing you had a thourough doc and hopefully all is well! good luck, waiting for the update!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I went in with the stomach and back issues and she asked if I had any pain in my testicles. I said no pain but they feel heavy at times and an "odd" feeling. She had me drop trou and felt me up. Found two lumps and made an xray and ultrasound appt that day for the following monday.

I had no fever, no raised BP no chills or anything to warrant a script for anti-b's. Those things are over prescribed anyways.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
were the lumps very obvious to your touch?

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
My kre alkalyn made me feel pukey on an empty stomach . also have you ever been exposed to mold. the spores sit in your lungs for years producing mycotoxins that release ans cause nasea and a dry cough. I had a problme with mold at my house due to a water leak and when i went out side i coughed at work i coughed and whenever i got near that house i almost puked just breathing the air in . It was a weird dry cough that when was forced was usually accomplanied by a gag.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, SWG I have been.

And I don't really know Wildman. I never even felt them afterwards. I was having issues after I was diagnosed with Limpomas when they were wondering if they were cancer or not so this time around I just chose not to worry over it and wait till the results came back. X-rays came back with slight flexability in the lower spine(no idea what that means) but they said nothing they are concerned with and Ultrasound still hasn't came back.

Usually slow results are the good ones in my experiences.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
i hope everything works out for you man!!! (im sure it will)

Do you have a family history with this type of stuff?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks, i'm sure it'll be fine. My family has a history of a variety of things :)

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
About symptoms
Mold Exposure Testimonies
symptoms
Health Effects of Mold Exposure

Potential causes
Panhandle Insulation

I was exposed and my symptoms included
chronic Fatigue, poor immune function, developed asthma, had 3 tonsilitis flare-ups, had allergies for the first time, frequent coughing, chronic congestion usually inthe morning.

I dunno if this helps but i hope what ever it is it gets fixed, bioman is the resident expert on colloidial compounds which help treat if not cure this type of exposure.

Colloids and the immune system
Colloidial Silver all you want to know

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
was exposed and my symptoms included
chronic Fatigue, poor immune function, developed asthma, had 3 tonsilitis flare-ups, had allergies for the first time, frequent coughing, chronic congestion usually inthe morning.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
was exposed and my symptoms included
You sound like a treat to wake up next to in the morning.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You never complained! The coughing is weird though. It's not that ai cough normally but if for some reason I have a deep cough it'll continue for a while producing nothing and i'll sound like I stripped a gear after a few coughs. I never smoked a day in my life either.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh, it really becomes an issue after being winded. long run etc...It's nice to see guys in fully encapsulated suits with respirators in buildings you've trained in wearing just a uniform.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Yeah buddy, i had alot of the same probs you explain.... to bad it takes years to somewhat remedy itself. I only now feel like im coming out of this cloud ive been living under.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
Hate to bring back a dead thread,

First off hope the thread starter is alright.

Can anyone tell me what the doctors can do if they find mold in your lungs?

Thanks Dr liftalot

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Basically you get treated with a lot of garbage(drugs) and can even get pretty intense depending on the mold.

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
Basically you get treated with a lot of garbage(drugs) and can even get pretty intense depending on the mold.
I think i can feel it in my lungs, it winds me and keeps me feeling like crap. I lost 15 pounds while being exposed to mold. God :-(

What kind of garbage drugs and what do they do, also how will they determine wether or not i have mold in my lungs.(which i'm 98% sure i do since i was exposed for a year, in a confined space. WIth a fan blowing mold everywhere.

:-(

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You need to go in and let them know of your exposure and they'll begin the testing from there.

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
You need to go in and let them know of your exposure and they'll begin the testing from there.

Tomorrow it is,

Its alittle more complicated, but yeah my doctor dosnt seem to have time for me, so i have to find a new doctor.