Nausea

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. i hope everything works out for you man!!! (im sure it will)

Do you have a family history with this type of stuff?

2. Thanks, i'm sure it'll be fine. My family has a history of a variety of things
    •   

3. About symptoms
    Mold Exposure Testimonies
    symptoms
    Health Effects of Mold Exposure

Potential causes
    Panhandle Insulation

I was exposed and my symptoms included
    chronic Fatigue, poor immune function, developed asthma, had 3 tonsilitis flare-ups, had allergies for the first time, frequent coughing, chronic congestion usually inthe morning.

I dunno if this helps but i hope what ever it is it gets fixed, bioman is the resident expert on colloidial compounds which help treat if not cure this type of exposure.

Colloids and the immune system
    Colloidial Silver all you want to know

4. was exposed and my symptoms included
    chronic Fatigue, poor immune function, developed asthma, had 3 tonsilitis flare-ups, had allergies for the first time, frequent coughing, chronic congestion usually inthe morning.
  5. Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    was exposed and my symptoms included
    You sound like a treat to wake up next to in the morning.
    •   

6. You never complained! The coughing is weird though. It's not that ai cough normally but if for some reason I have a deep cough it'll continue for a while producing nothing and i'll sound like I stripped a gear after a few coughs. I never smoked a day in my life either.

7. Oh, it really becomes an issue after being winded. long run etc...It's nice to see guys in fully encapsulated suits with respirators in buildings you've trained in wearing just a uniform.

8. Yeah buddy, i had alot of the same probs you explain.... to bad it takes years to somewhat remedy itself. I only now feel like im coming out of this cloud ive been living under.

9. Jayhawk Ive been doing alot of research on extracts and Pau Darco has some amazing testonies on it. One of the properties is its a very good antifungal amongst others such as anticancer antiviral and so on BAC has it http://www.easycart.net/BeyondACentu...rbals_P-Z.html

Heres some info Pau D'Arco Herbal Supplement from Herbal Extracts Plus God Bless and your condition will be in my prayers.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

10. Hate to bring back a dead thread,

First off hope the thread starter is alright.

Can anyone tell me what the doctors can do if they find mold in your lungs?

Thanks Dr liftalot

11. Basically you get treated with a lot of garbage(drugs) and can even get pretty intense depending on the mold.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    Basically you get treated with a lot of garbage(drugs) and can even get pretty intense depending on the mold.
    I think i can feel it in my lungs, it winds me and keeps me feeling like crap. I lost 15 pounds while being exposed to mold. God :-(

What kind of garbage drugs and what do they do, also how will they determine wether or not i have mold in my lungs.(which i'm 98% sure i do since i was exposed for a year, in a confined space. WIth a fan blowing mold everywhere.

:-(

13. You need to go in and let them know of your exposure and they'll begin the testing from there.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    You need to go in and let them know of your exposure and they'll begin the testing from there.

Tomorrow it is,

Its alittle more complicated, but yeah my doctor dosnt seem to have time for me, so i have to find a new doctor.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Noob Exercise Question: Nausea while working out
    By Calium in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-08-2007, 11:40 PM
  2. Taladafil + L-arginine = nausea, diziness,
    By bullet in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-15-2006, 06:05 PM
  3. slight nausea from methyls
    By papa G in forum Anabolics