Magic carnosine

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. yeah ubi,been wondering wtf happened to u man?glad to see u active here at least.
    u have it in solution is this a homebrew concoction or what?in one of the above posts someone mentions its not to stable for long periods in solution.how do u work it?

2. Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut333
    yeah ubi,been wondering wtf happened to u man?glad to see u active here at least.
    u have it in solution is this a homebrew concoction or what?in one of the above posts someone mentions its not to stable for long periods in solution.how do u work it?
    I jumped off the boards after that sketchy DD crap that happened that sent ripples throughout. I figured I'd concentrate on my new wife, give up admin and modship, and just be regular Ubi.. kind of like when Superman decided to give up his powers... but less disparaging. lol

Re: Carnosine, I bought it from a board sponsor that used to be here I think.. or maybe not. I forget.. Still holding nice though, don't know the cosolvents, but the carrier is oil.
    •   

3. How much are you pinning with the oil soln? Water based solns aren't ideal for Carnosine as it tends to crash in 12 hours.

L-hisitidine supplementation is superflous so don't bother sourcing it. Ethyl esterfication may work at elast for increasing msucle concentrations of carno. But beta-alanine already does this sufficiently and is relatively cheap. As such I so no reason to pursue increasing carno in muscles. Now an orally bioavailable version to prevent glycation and one that could cross the bbb would be very promising.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous
    Yeah, I have a comment.

Pins are cheap.

****in aye they're so cheap they make condoms feel expensive LOL

5. I tried Injectable Carnosine (still have 2 btls. Muscle Research carries it Hope they are still a board sponsor). I would inject between 1-3 cc's (300-900mg) bilaterally into biceps, triceps, shoulders and to tell you the truth cant remember if I noticed much. But I think it did help my endurance i.e. less of a burn especially on biceps but not really anywhere else I think.
    •   

6. i hear ya,thats good to know.

so it is stable in an oil solution then,but not water.how do dosages correlate to this then?as im still wondering what % the oral is absorbed ...anyone have a solid number?5,30,70,5 ???

if your looking for what..1-2 gram per day for anti-glycation.i just am wondering how much total oral would be needed to achieve this.with inject of course i would imagine its full %%

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous
    I jumped off the boards after that sketchy DD crap that happened that sent ripples throughout. I figured I'd concentrate on my new wife, give up admin and modship, and just be regular Ubi.. kind of like when Superman decided to give up his powers... but less disparaging. lol

Re: Carnosine, I bought it from a board sponsor that used to be here I think.. or maybe not. I forget.. Still holding nice though, don't know the cosolvents, but the carrier is oil.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-31-2007, 11:46 AM
  2. carnosine?
    By Dan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-17-2004, 09:45 PM
  3. Training Voodoo Magic
    By iron addict in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-08-2004, 01:30 PM