best mag

  1. best mag


    i recently decided a want to subscribe to a magazine so i can make best of my time on the ****ter...so i was wondering what everyoine thinks the best mag is...i don't know too many but i was thinking along the lines of muscle and fitness or flex or something like that...also, please tell me what you like about the magazine you like thanks guys


  2. Quote Originally Posted by R_Alan1
    i recently decided a want to subscribe to a magazine so i can make best of my time on the ****ter...so i was wondering what everyoine thinks the best mag is...i don't know too many but i was thinking along the lines of muscle and fitness or flex or something like that...also, please tell me what you like about the magazine you like thanks guys
    For a mag I like Muscle Development. The articles are actually pretty decent.

  3. bump to MD
    •   
       


  4. Print some threads out (or articles) and staple together, cheaper and you get to pick the subject! I don't know which one is the best now, I got so sick of all of them I stopped buying them about 8 or 9 years ago.

  5. i got iron man for free from buying 150bux of stuff from nutraplanet, it's good articles sortof, everyone is based around trying to selling you something 95% of the time. I wouldn't pay 5 bux an issue, if it was free I would subscribe.

    Oh and Men's Health is awsome. Tons of stuff on nutrition, women, and exercise. I learn at least a handfull of things everytime I read it. Great writers.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Kam
    Oh and Men's Health is awsome. Tons of stuff on nutrition, women, and exercise. I learn at least a handfull of things everytime I read it. Great writers.
    Is that for straight guys?? (sorry I had to get that in there, here's some reps for payment)

  7. i dunno, i like reading lifting magazines, i like reading about new exercises, and the pictures and stories are kind of inspiring to read in between sets...and yea mens fitness kinda seems like an old mans mag, never read it though i always pass over it on the rack...thanks for the replies so far

  8. I used to be heavy into most of the muscle mags until I found out they were 3/4 ads by muscle tech with guys in lab coats staring at colored liquids. And how every other month I could learn yet another new way to add an inch to my arms in one day.

    Now when I do buy a mag it's exclusevely MD. It almost reads like an underground mag filled with some good stuff.

  9. MD cause we're in it!
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  10. Oh yeah and that too

  11. MD, Pubmed, Mind & Muscle are all the literature you need.

  12. Insted of a magazine if you have a wireless laptop you can surf AM while on the "****ter." And yes I'm posting this while following my own advice.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by aspire210
    Insted of a magazine if you have a wireless laptop you can surf AM while on the "****ter." And yes I'm posting this while following my own advice.
    I guess I'll have to break down and check out MD, I just hope no one sees me buying it, it would be like getting caught using the Smith Machine....brrrrr...I shudder at the thought!
  14. Magazines


    I Like reading Muscle and Fitness, Mens Health and MD. They all got a little something special to them.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Basso
    I guess I'll have to break down and check out MD, I just hope no one sees me buying it, it would be like getting caught using the Smith Machine....brrrrr...I shudder at the thought!
    I actually get embarrased buying MD. But if I get asked why can always say "I work with one of the companies in it" even tho its just to test stuff out USPlabs haha.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Rivet
    I actually get embarrased buying MD. But if I get asked why can always say "I work with one of the companies in it" even tho its just to test stuff out USPlabs haha.
    Hi, i'm Basso and I LOVE THE SMITH MACHINE!!!!!!

    I would use nothing else except for the fact I feel bad for taking it up the whole time i'm in the gym.
    Last edited by Jayhawkk; 10-05-2006 at 08:12 PM.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-13-2010, 03:51 AM
  2. What Is the Best Muscle Mag?
    By Beowulf in forum General Chat
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 07-20-2007, 12:26 PM
  3. Best Natural BB'er mags...
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-21-2003, 10:21 AM
Log in
Log in