best mag

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
i recently decided a want to subscribe to a magazine so i can make best of my time on the ****ter...so i was wondering what everyoine thinks the best mag is...i don't know too many but i was thinking along the lines of muscle and fitness or flex or something like that...also, please tell me what you like about the magazine you like thanks guys

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
i recently decided a want to subscribe to a magazine so i can make best of my time on the ****ter...so i was wondering what everyoine thinks the best mag is...i don't know too many but i was thinking along the lines of muscle and fitness or flex or something like that...also, please tell me what you like about the magazine you like thanks guys
For a mag I like Muscle Development. The articles are actually pretty decent.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Print some threads out (or articles) and staple together, cheaper and you get to pick the subject! I don't know which one is the best now, I got so sick of all of them I stopped buying them about 8 or 9 years ago.

Kam

Kam

Awards
  • Established
i got iron man for free from buying 150bux of stuff from nutraplanet, it's good articles sortof, everyone is based around trying to selling you something 95% of the time. I wouldn't pay 5 bux an issue, if it was free I would subscribe.

Oh and Men's Health is awsome. Tons of stuff on nutrition, women, and exercise. I learn at least a handfull of things everytime I read it. Great writers.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Oh and Men's Health is awsome. Tons of stuff on nutrition, women, and exercise. I learn at least a handfull of things everytime I read it. Great writers.
Is that for straight guys?? (sorry I had to get that in there, here's some reps for payment)

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
i dunno, i like reading lifting magazines, i like reading about new exercises, and the pictures and stories are kind of inspiring to read in between sets...and yea mens fitness kinda seems like an old mans mag, never read it though i always pass over it on the rack...thanks for the replies so far

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used to be heavy into most of the muscle mags until I found out they were 3/4 ads by muscle tech with guys in lab coats staring at colored liquids. And how every other month I could learn yet another new way to add an inch to my arms in one day.

Now when I do buy a mag it's exclusevely MD. It almost reads like an underground mag filled with some good stuff.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
MD cause we're in it! :)

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
MD, Pubmed, Mind & Muscle are all the literature you need.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
Insted of a magazine if you have a wireless laptop you can surf AM while on the "****ter." And yes I'm posting this while following my own advice.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Insted of a magazine if you have a wireless laptop you can surf AM while on the "****ter." And yes I'm posting this while following my own advice.
:toilet: I guess I'll have to break down and check out MD, I just hope no one sees me buying it, it would be like getting caught using the Smith Machine....brrrrr...I shudder at the thought!:D

rocko

Board Supporter
Awards
Magazines

I Like reading Muscle and Fitness, Mens Health and MD. They all got a little something special to them.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
:toilet: I guess I'll have to break down and check out MD, I just hope no one sees me buying it, it would be like getting caught using the Smith Machine....brrrrr...I shudder at the thought!:D
I actually get embarrased buying MD. But if I get asked why can always say "I work with one of the companies in it" even tho its just to test stuff out USPlabs haha.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
I actually get embarrased buying MD. But if I get asked why can always say "I work with one of the companies in it" even tho its just to test stuff out USPlabs haha.
Hi, i'm Basso and I LOVE THE SMITH MACHINE!!!!!!

I would use nothing else except for the fact I feel bad for taking it up the whole time i'm in the gym.

Last edited by a moderator: