Fish Bone in my Tuna
- 10-04-2006, 10:01 AM
- 10-04-2006, 10:06 AM
- 10-04-2006, 10:34 AM
10-04-2006, 10:49 AM
That's happened to me twice this week, 'cept they were about half that size. Never considered contacting the company though. Good idea.
10-06-2006, 01:16 PM
I have also had that happen two or three times awhile back, that is why I only buy Starkist brand now, havent had any problems since, plus Startkist tastes better IMO anyway.
I also hand drain (squeeze) the tuna after i pull it from the can usally if there is a bone you will notice then.
10-06-2006, 01:23 PM
10-13-2006, 09:46 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By rrm in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 05-13-2009, 11:52 PM
- By Blacksmith in forum SupplementsReplies: 18Last Post: 11-21-2003, 09:45 PM
- By Iron Warrior in forum General ChatReplies: 8Last Post: 09-14-2003, 05:59 PM
- By max silver in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-18-2003, 12:58 AM
- By WYD02 in forum General ChatReplies: 12Last Post: 02-21-2003, 07:59 AM