cooked vs raw
- 09-26-2006, 11:31 AM
- 09-26-2006, 11:47 AM
well...the nutritional value should still be the same as what 8 oz of chicken is, shouldn't it?
- 09-26-2006, 11:51 AM
Well i dont Know becuase when you read diet plans it says like 8 oz cooked chicken i just wanted to know if there was a difference between the raw and cooked versions
09-26-2006, 12:15 PM
couple ounces difference. generally, it loses about 1/4 of it's weight - so 6 ounces. same rule for lean ground beef as well, from what i've noticed anyway.
09-26-2006, 12:17 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By LIFTEDnGIFTED in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 47Last Post: 06-15-2011, 09:38 PM
- By Z28Luver7777 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 31Last Post: 03-21-2010, 02:14 PM
- By Future in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2009, 06:17 PM
- By Gumbo in forum Weight LossReplies: 28Last Post: 10-19-2006, 10:01 AM
- By Moyer in forum BulkingReplies: 5Last Post: 09-28-2005, 02:59 AM