strange pains

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Lately I've been noticing strange aching pains along my lower abdomen... lower than where the appendix is located on the right side. It has lasted a few weeks and comes off and on.. mostly when I eat a large meal. I'm going to see a doc about it this week, but am curious if anyone has ever experienced something like this. It's beside the hip, along the musculature that forms the "v" line at the waist on us guys with visible abs. Right side... I was worried that it may be the appendix, but it seems lower than that. Who knows. I guess I'll find out soon enough.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Hmm.. Diverticulitis, possibly? If so, you'd probably notice pain or discomfort after eating seeds or peanuts, etcetera...

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
didn't you tell jay to wear a condom?

and did you check to see if he was lying?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can only build upon what my man Beelze has stated and hypothesize that more than likely you have a small contusion in the lining of your large intestine more than likely due to blunt force trauma.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
true, jay is rather large from what glen tells me.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
fvckers... having fun at my expense... I'll fix you.. I'll fix you ALL.

Twas funny though. :D

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i hate you all

ubi ... hernia? diverticulitis? .. might want to go to a gastro

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
i hate you all

ubi ... hernia? diverticulitis? .. might want to go to a gastro
Possibly.. I'm going to get it checked out... It's still there from time to time. This is on the right side and apparently diverticulitis symptoms show up in the left side... I'll find out..damn it.