- 09-25-2006, 03:17 AM
Lately I've been noticing strange aching pains along my lower abdomen... lower than where the appendix is located on the right side. It has lasted a few weeks and comes off and on.. mostly when I eat a large meal. I'm going to see a doc about it this week, but am curious if anyone has ever experienced something like this. It's beside the hip, along the musculature that forms the "v" line at the waist on us guys with visible abs. Right side... I was worried that it may be the appendix, but it seems lower than that. Who knows. I guess I'll find out soon enough.
- 09-25-2006, 03:43 AM
- 09-25-2006, 07:19 AM
Hmm.. Diverticulitis, possibly? If so, you'd probably notice pain or discomfort after eating seeds or peanuts, etcetera...
09-25-2006, 11:25 AM
09-25-2006, 11:28 AM
I can only build upon what my man Beelze has stated and hypothesize that more than likely you have a small contusion in the lining of your large intestine more than likely due to blunt force trauma.
09-25-2006, 11:30 AM
09-25-2006, 11:32 AM
09-25-2006, 12:47 PM
09-25-2006, 02:11 PM
09-27-2006, 03:59 PM
09-28-2006, 06:03 AM
Possibly.. I'm going to get it checked out... It's still there from time to time. This is on the right side and apparently diverticulitis symptoms show up in the left side... I'll find out..damn it.Originally Posted by glenihan
Similar Forum Threads
- By beerdrinker in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-19-2014, 03:48 PM
- By verilium in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 03-14-2014, 11:43 AM
- By monsterbox in forum Training ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 11-06-2009, 05:35 PM
- By rabican in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 6Last Post: 06-02-2008, 11:55 AM
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-15-2005, 11:20 AM