Diet Soft Drinks
- 09-18-2006, 09:07 AM
too much food will kill you, too much drinking will kill you, too much of anything will hurt you.i say this because i work for a global CSD (carbonated soft drink) company and i know as a fact that diet soda wont harm you as long as you consume it moderately .1 or 2 cans wont give you more than a calorie and a couple of burbs.
- 09-22-2006, 06:55 PM
after reading some studies on the negative effects of aspartame im going to switch from diet pepsi to diet coke with splenda.
- 09-22-2006, 07:17 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By sdmf45 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 33Last Post: 11-20-2011, 11:04 PM
- By DerickVonD in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 140Last Post: 03-29-2010, 12:38 PM
- By hockeyroom28 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-13-2008, 04:25 PM
- By Manwhore in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 09-15-2004, 05:48 PM
- By Gaf Knee in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 10-02-2003, 10:25 PM