Anyone shop at cosco?

massarmor

Awards
I always get the huge packs of tuna.

what do you get there?

VtecTypeR

Awards
I get the tuna there too and a bunch of other stuff that I cant remember right now haha.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Tuna, whole wheat flax bread, muesli pitas (soooo good), natural peanut butter, milk, omega 3 eggs, cases of water, chicken, beef, lettuce, and i'm sure i'm missing some, oh ya they sell cheap Celadrin there as well, i also get their big bottles of vitamin C.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
I get pretty much all my protein there. Cases of boxed egg white, tuna, cases of frozen chicken. The price for the big bottle of fish oil caps is really good too. If it wasn’t for this place I would have a lot less $$

tattoopierced1

we dont have a costco but we have a sams club, which is similar.

I buy chicken breasts there, 7.5 doz eggs (1 box), vitamins, some veggies.

Nitrox

Nitrox

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I buy pretty much all my food at Costco: bs chicken, cottage cheese, canned salmon, eggs, egg whites, ww bread and tortillas, oats, and all my fruits and vegs.

Buying real food at the local grocery store is hard on the wallet.

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
guys i'm really interested in getting a cosco membership can some one please tell me what they typically pay at cosco for the following items.

boneless, skinless, chicken breasts ($ per pound)
90% or leaner grounder beef ($ per pound)
lean ground turkey ($ per pound)

and how do they sell fish? frozen by the box or fresh by the pound.

thanks ya'll

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
guys i'm really interested in getting a cosco membership .........//......
Cant give you exact prices you wanted, but it might be worth it to go to costco and really take a look around at what they have to offer, you can pay for the daypass(if you want to buy things, I think its $5.00). As others have said, costco has alot of good stuff/prices, but sometimes on somethings you can hit a good deal/sale at regular grocery stores especially with coupons. Still, all in all, the cost of membership really pays for itself on the savings on the basics. I usually hit the costco twice a month to stock up, and then hit the regular stores for the rest of the goodies.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
guys i'm really interested in getting a cosco membership can some one please tell me what they typically pay at cosco for the following items.

boneless, skinless, chicken breasts ($ per pound)
90% or leaner grounder beef ($ per pound)
lean ground turkey ($ per pound)

and how do they sell fish? frozen by the box or fresh by the pound.

thanks ya'll
The Chicken breast are 10 pounds for $23, and each breast is individually packaged for you :head:

The others I'm not sure right now. Oats and brown rice are almost free at Costco, the membership is worth every penny

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
In canada land we have costco not sure if theyre the same but i buy all i can handle as their prices and return policy are not matched in my local paligamy trailerpark.

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
Don't know about costco or sam's club, but I personally love BJ's they are usually a significant amount cheaper on almost every item when compared to a supermarket.

Orgoonian

Orgoonian

Lipozene Rep
Awards
Quacker Oats
Whole grain flax breads
Tuna,lots o fish items,salmon patties,mahi mahi,halibut,cod(all wild,and very resonably priced.
Bottled water
Adams peanut butter
tons o chicken breasts (dirt cheap)

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
i buy chicken, oats, veggies, steaks, milk, eggs, fish oil, fruit, multi vitamins, i get all my perscriptions filled there, household stuff... bein a single guy who lives on thier own, alot of the bulk stuff last for a while... except for the chicken and steaks.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Didn't realise they sell egg whites there, i dunno HOW i could have missed them, i'll check it out and buy like a case, lol. That stuff gives me awesome farts, lol.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Didn't realise they sell egg whites there, i dunno HOW i could have missed them, i'll check it out and buy like a case, lol. That stuff gives me awesome farts, lol.

Chaps yer in Canada as well so. A case of egg whites at costco is an amazing deal...26.5lbs for $38

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Ya different stock, i have 2 different ones i could go to within reasonable distance and ya they both have different stock. Awesome stores, and i've been to a Sam's club in the US nice place.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Sams is great. I get bulk beef jerkey cheap :)

massarmor

Awards
What is the difference of Whole grain flax breads and just whole grain wheat bread? Is it the same thing?

Nitrox

Nitrox

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What is the difference of Whole grain flax breads and just whole grain wheat bread? Is it the same thing?
Flax is a specific kind of seed which is a good source of omega-3 fats. Plain whole grain just means that the grains used (not necessarily flax) are from whole grain sources.