Arm position ..... Not sure if I should post this here or not ..
- 09-05-2006, 09:12 PM
- 09-09-2006, 10:05 PM
it is most definately something with your genetic composition... my arms hang exactly as your do, slightly bent and turned inward. they have always been this way. i have a very balanced upper body. and while my lats do flare out my arms out slightly, i have had this charactaristic even before i began weight training six years ago. you are a perfectly normal dude(as far as i can tell) so stop trippin. im sure you can find a real problem in your life besides your monkey arms man....
Similar Forum Threads
- By joshfester in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-15-2013, 08:50 PM
- By windwords7 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 10-04-2007, 10:59 PM
- By East1600Plus in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 17Last Post: 11-28-2006, 07:09 PM
- By mixedup in forum Bodybuilding Contest PreperationReplies: 2Last Post: 09-08-2006, 09:40 AM
- By Phenomenal in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-12-2003, 09:40 AM