Arm position ..... Not sure if I should post this here or not ..
- 09-05-2006, 02:29 PM
Its not that my arms stick out to the side because I have big lats, ( because I don't ) , I think it is either a tendon problem, or maybe my triceps need more work. Its like I said, My arms are bent in the shape of a boomarang. Does not effect me in anyway, just a cosmetic thing that friends and other notice and then they like to give me a hard time about it.. Its no biggie. But I am more aware of it now.
- 09-05-2006, 04:07 PM
It's possible that your bones have formed differently, or your muscles are very tight, you could try deep tissue massage. Tell me can you swing from trees with your feets? LMAO Sorry bro i couldn't resist.
09-05-2006, 04:08 PM
09-05-2006, 04:23 PM
09-05-2006, 09:41 PM
09-05-2006, 09:44 PM
09-05-2006, 09:51 PM
09-05-2006, 09:52 PM
09-05-2006, 10:02 PM
09-05-2006, 10:03 PM
09-05-2006, 10:12 PM
09-09-2006, 11:05 PM
it is most definately something with your genetic composition... my arms hang exactly as your do, slightly bent and turned inward. they have always been this way. i have a very balanced upper body. and while my lats do flare out my arms out slightly, i have had this charactaristic even before i began weight training six years ago. you are a perfectly normal dude(as far as i can tell) so stop trippin. im sure you can find a real problem in your life besides your monkey arms man....
Similar Forum Threads
- By joshfester in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-15-2013, 09:50 PM
- By windwords7 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 10-04-2007, 11:59 PM
- By East1600Plus in forum Training ForumReplies: 17Last Post: 11-28-2006, 08:09 PM
- By mixedup in forum Bodybuilding Contest PreperationReplies: 2Last Post: 09-08-2006, 10:40 AM
- By Phenomenal in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-12-2003, 10:40 AM