Arm position ..... Not sure if I should post this here or not ..
- 09-05-2006, 11:12 PM
- 09-10-2006, 12:05 AM
it is most definately something with your genetic composition... my arms hang exactly as your do, slightly bent and turned inward. they have always been this way. i have a very balanced upper body. and while my lats do flare out my arms out slightly, i have had this charactaristic even before i began weight training six years ago. you are a perfectly normal dude(as far as i can tell) so stop trippin. im sure you can find a real problem in your life besides your monkey arms man....
Similar Forum Threads
- By joshfester in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-15-2013, 10:50 PM
- By windwords7 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 10-05-2007, 12:59 AM
- By East1600Plus in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 17Last Post: 11-28-2006, 09:09 PM
- By mixedup in forum Bodybuilding Contest PreperationReplies: 2Last Post: 09-08-2006, 11:40 AM
- By Phenomenal in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-12-2003, 11:40 AM