2. Hello and WELCOME Alan.

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by parttimer
    Sorry was meant as a joke! Not intending to piss someone off.
    No worries bro. I'd be tempted to say the same thing if some seemingly narcissistic bastard popped onto the board from out of nowhere. And I do have a sense of humor, so heckle away. My credentials mainly serve as proof that: 1) I studied a lot, and 2) I missed out on a lot of poontang in my prime years. See, I can be crude on these boards because I know none of my dietitian students go anywhere near here

Thanks for the welcomes guys..

4. We are happy you're here Alan.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

5. BOOYAH!!! alan aragon is at AM! ive learned much from your posts over at bb.com and your contribution to some of those threads is priceless. i love the debates with you, lanyne, derek, mark, and chuck about the cut diet. right now, im following that diet with a few minor adjustments so i can get carbs around workout times. anyways, much respect for you alan. its nice to have another nutrition guru on board.

6. Welcome Alan!

7. Welcome Alan! I look foreward to picking your brain in the following weeks.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    My wife calls it a redwood. I always wondered why she yelled timber during sex.
    You sure shes not confusing it with a weeping willow? hehe

Anyway welcome Alan. I think its neat someone can actually sit and read/learn all the material in regards to sports nutrition. I find myself zoning out sometimes when trying to comprehend this stuff.

9. Quote Originally Posted by parttimer
    Anyway welcome Alan. I think its neat someone can actually sit and read/learn all the material in regards to sports nutrition. I find myself zoning out sometimes when trying to comprehend this stuff.
    Thanks dude. Sometimes all the jargon & minutia can cause sleep or boredom, but that's the nature of the beast. As we all know, there is a good number of ubernerds who love it, and they will be in jargon heaven at times, I can't help it. However, I will try to make my translations of the science as readable & applicable as possible.

10. Welcome and I look forward to your input.
    •   

11. Welcome to AM Alan if Bobo raves about you then you should be pretty damn good at this

12. Great addition Bobo.

For those unfamiliar with Alan's work, go checkout the following well researched, presented and referenced article on cardio.

Myths Under The Microscope: The Low Intensity Fat Burning Zone & Fasted Cardio - Bodybuilding.com Forums

13. Welcome Alan.

I didn't know who you were so I went over to bb.com for a bit and ended up spending quite a few hours reading through some of your posts. It was really enjoyable in a nerdy bodybuilding sorta way.

Glad to have you here.

14. Sometimes concepts canít be sufficiently conveyed through cyber debates, where emotionally-driven flexing and posturing for the public take priority over honest, objective, and thorough examination of the evidence.

I think Alan is going to make a fine addition to AM.

15. Welcome Welcome glad to have you here big guy!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Alan Aragon and Jeff Volek discuss low-carbohydrate diets
    By The Solution in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-19-2013, 06:01 PM
  2. interview with Alan Aragon on paleo diet
    By JudoJosh in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-06-2013, 10:08 AM
  3. Protein Intake ---> Reference from Alan Aragon:
    By The Solution in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 44