Welcome Alan Aragon!!!
- 09-01-2006, 05:26 PM
- 09-05-2006, 05:20 PM
Great addition Bobo.
For those unfamiliar with Alan's work, go checkout the following well researched, presented and referenced article on cardio.
Myths Under The Microscope: The Low Intensity Fat Burning Zone & Fasted Cardio - Bodybuilding.com Forums
- 09-08-2006, 08:29 PM
I didn't know who you were so I went over to bb.com for a bit and ended up spending quite a few hours reading through some of your posts. It was really enjoyable in a nerdy bodybuilding sorta way.
Glad to have you here.
09-09-2006, 01:25 PM
Sometimes concepts canít be sufficiently conveyed through cyber debates, where emotionally-driven flexing and posturing for the public take priority over honest, objective, and thorough examination of the evidence.
I think Alan is going to make a fine addition to AM.
09-09-2006, 05:42 PM
Welcome Welcome glad to have you here big guy!
Similar Forum Threads
- By The Solution in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 10-19-2013, 04:01 PM
- By JudoJosh in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 9Last Post: 10-06-2013, 08:08 AM
- By The Solution in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 44Last Post: 09-09-2013, 01:16 PM
- By alan aragon in forum Weight LossReplies: 19Last Post: 11-17-2006, 02:44 PM
- By Dwight Schrute in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 08-31-2006, 12:54 PM