A Jar of peanut butter.... - AnabolicMinds.com

A Jar of peanut butter....

1. New Member

A Jar of peanut butter....

Ok, this is childish but me and my friends have a bet and somehow I now must finish an entire jar of natural creamy peanut butter in less than 40 minutes (16 oz jar). I am only allowed 2 liters of water also. I know I can easily do this and $100 is on the table. Here's the question, am I going to get sick doing this? it is around 2700 cals in a sitting. I'm not too worried about the cals as its only going to be a one time thing.

2. Board Supporter

If it's natty PB it will be difficult. If its somethign liek JIF then it'll be a lot easier. But! You will most likely get sick. ENJOY.
  3. Registered User

Hey bud. Yeah, my bet is you'll be sick as hell at the end, lol... If it's natty peanut butter, supplement with milk, honey, and jam as chasers/add ons, and it'll taste much better.
    •   

4. New Member

I don't mind the taste of natty. but would jif be the better option here not to get sick? What would be the reasoning for this too? Oh yeah, I forgot that they put the stipulation in that I can not puke for 30 minutes afterwards.
  5. New Member

i do that on my own all the time and in WAY less time than 40 minutes. One time i ate the last half of the last jar i had in the house, and i was still craving more, so i jumped in my car, drove to the store and bought a new jar, and ate that entire jar as well.

i don't feel sick afterwards at all. in fact one time i ate an entire jar along with an entire entenmann's coffee crumb cake
  6. New Member

yeah, they came up with 40 minutes. I know I can do it in less time. I have eatin a half jar in about 10 minutes with no problems. Just wasn't sure about an entire jar.
  7. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This IS NOT childish (now kick your feet and then hold your breath).

Actually it is driven by the very essense of what makes us guys. Absolute stupidity. And there is no reason to fight it. Some of the funniest things I've ever done have been fueled by this sort of stupidity.

Awesome.

Good luck.
  8. New Member

yeah, we actually had an eating contest with an entire watermelon with whipped cream for every contestant earlier this year. I did not partake as I was protesting (I was in the pie eating last year and got cheated of the victory). My buddy that ate the whole thing was so messed up on a sugar high the rest of the night, it was comical to watch.
  9. Board Supporter

Enjoy the squirts the day after...
  10. Board Supporter

I can eat a jar just watching tv with a spoon.
    We had a guy this week at work take a dollar to eat a hotdog and throw it back up.
  11. King Kong

You could get sick, but it probably wont be that bad at all. Ive eaten a half gallon of ice cream in 28 minutes and my brother has done the gallon of milk thing in 53 minutes, so some natty PB prolly wont be too bad. Go for it, and yes stupidity and ego's have driven us men to unbelievable places!!
  12. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I will not go into the details of the little Worcestershire sauce chugging contest of a few years ago; except that it seemed like a good (albeit drunken) idea at the time. Incidentally, the following day it gave a new meaning to the term ring of fire.
  13. King Kong

Quote Originally Posted by Beau
    I will not go into the details of the little Worcestershire sauce chugging contest of a few years ago; except that it seemed like a good (albeit drunken) idea at the time. Incidentally, the following day it gave a new meaning to the term ring of fire.
  14. Advanced Member

make a big ass sandwich!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. DHEA + 1 tbsp of all natural peanut butter
    By T800 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-22-2007, 03:24 PM
  2. Best tasting Natty Peanut Butter?
    By Moyer in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-15-2004, 05:39 PM