Detox help

A

animalXXX

Awards
Allright guys so i've been having a lot of problems lately(nausea, dizziness, shakes) due to my research substances consumption(SD, tomaxifen, Toremifen, clenbuterol, tadalafil). So before i go see my doc again, i've decided to do a detox. I'm actually almost done with a product called Detoxitech. Here's a link if you guys could take a look at: Natural Factors. I'm running only the Detoxitech. Is there somthing else better on the market? I've never done a detox before in my life, but now i am somewhat forced to do it now. So i wouldn't mind doing another one once I'm done with Detoxitech. I'd appreciate any help i can get on this. Thanks

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So before i go see my doc again, i've decided to do a detox.
What is it that you think that you are going to actually achieve by using this and why does it matter if you do it before seeing your doctor?

If everything that your are taking is making you sick (which it is no surprise) than quit taking it and don't take it again.

A

animalXXX

Awards
Well it's been about 2 months since i stopped taking them. A week after i stopped i got so bad i had to go in to the ER. I told them everything i had taken and they took some blood tests and sent me home. 2 days after when i went in they said everything looks fine and just to drink more water that i'll probably be allright. I still feel like crap, altough i feel a little better. So i figured that before i go in and pay for another medical visit, to be told again that they don't know what's wrong with me, i would try to get as much poisons out of my body as I can. I'm hoping that it might just do the trick. If this doesn't then i guess i'll have no choice but to look for a doctor that knows what he's talking about.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is wrong with you is that you have taken steroids, SERM's, clenbuteral and ED medication not having any clue of what the short and long term effects are of their use. They are dangerous when misused and abused.

What poison is it exactly that you have in you that you need to get out of you? You feel bad because you abused your body. There may or may not be any medical anomolies that a medical professional can diagnose.

A

animalXXX

Awards
What poison is it exactly that you have in you that you need to get out of you? You feel bad because you abused your body. There may or may not be any medical anomolies that a medical professional can diagnose.
man i guess that by themselves they're not poisons but togheter... it's just awful. So i just want to get all this sh*t out of my body ASAP. Figure that a body detox would get any remaining substances out of me and get me better faster.

N

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
i just want to get all this sh*t out of my body ASAP. Figure that a body detox would get any remaining substances out of me and get me better faster.

Listen friend.

I realy couldn't figure out what was actually contained in that product that you linked. It seemed like a pro-biotic approach, but I'm not sure so I'll just skip that one.

I'm not gonna comment on what you might have done wrong cuz I'm sure you'll find that out soon enough, but one thing that I am gonna help you with is detoxification.

Getting rid of chemicals and toxins from the body is something that I am very familiar with. Make sure you drink PLENTY OF DISTILLED WATER.

For detox, the liver is gonna be the area of greatest concern and the supplements that I'm gonna list will all assist the liver's ability to produce and maintain sufficient glutathione levels.

N-Acetyl Cysteine is administered to people who experience acetaminophen overdose wich causes liver failiure. When I detox, I take 1.5 to 2.5 grams a day. Since NAC depletes vitamin C in the bloodstream, I also supplement Ester C at a minimum of 3000mg a day spread evenly of course.

Silymarin is probably the most widely used and extremely effective liver stabilizer. I only use Mega Silymarin with Isosilybin B/Silibinin at 900mg a capsule and I take one AM one PM.

The next supplement that will work wonders is one that not to many people are familiar with. It is similar to R-ALA but it's more effective, absorbs quicker, and less is needed. It's called R-Dihydro-Lipoic Acid by Life Extension. I take 300mg at night.

Amongst various benefits, Alpha Lipoic Acid in general has the unique abillity to re-circulate anioxidants in the bloodstream.

The last thing I wanted to point out was mineral uptake. Try to find a broad spectrum mineral supplement or multi v, and try to find one that contains Selenium and Molybdenum (enhances NAC).

So research these supplements and decide for yourself. Good luck and keep us posted.

Jeffrw

Jeffrw

Awards
Listen friend.

I realy couldn't figure out what was actually contained in that product that you linked. It seemed like a pro-biotic approach, but I'm not sure so I'll just skip that one.

I'm not gonna comment on what you might have done wrong cuz I'm sure you'll find that out soon enough, but one thing that I am gonna help you with is detoxification.

Getting rid of chemicals and toxins from the body is something that I am very familiar with. Make sure you drink PLENTY OF DISTILLED WATER.

For detox, the liver is gonna be the area of greatest concern and the supplements that I'm gonna list will all assist the liver's ability to produce and maintain sufficient glutathione levels.

N-Acetyl Cysteine is administered to people who experience acetaminophen overdose wich causes liver failiure. When I detox, I take 1.5 to 2.5 grams a day. Since NAC depletes vitamin C in the bloodstream, I also supplement Ester C at a minimum of 3000mg a day spread evenly of course.

Silymarin is probably the most widely used and extremely effective liver stabilizer. I only use Mega Silymarin with Isosilybin B/Silibinin at 900mg a capsule and I take one AM one PM.

The next supplement that will work wonders is one that not to many people are familiar with. It is similar to R-ALA but it's more effective, absorbs quicker, and less is needed. It's called R-Dihydro-Lipoic Acid by Life Extension. I take 300mg at night.

Amongst various benefits, Alpha Lipoic Acid in general has the unique abillity to re-circulate anioxidants in the bloodstream.

The last thing I wanted to point out was mineral uptake. Try to find a broad spectrum mineral supplement or multi v, and try to find one that contains Selenium and Molybdenum (enhances NAC).

So research these supplements and decide for yourself. Good luck and keep us posted.

Those are some good tips, thanks. I've been interested in "cleaning up" for awhile, just for general health.

N

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
Those are some good tips, thanks. I've been interested in "cleaning up" for awhile, just for general health.

No problem guy.

If you want something to enhance your overall health in general.... those supps are an excellent place to start.

Aside from those supps, make sure to drink lots of .... DISTILLED.... water. Just remember, as you drink more distilled water, you flush more toxins from the bloodstream, and that includes the vitamins, minerals, and supps.

This is why I suggest spreading 2-3 dosages throughout the day and make sure that one of those dosages is always taken before sleep.

Good luck.

zed

zed

Board Supporter
Awards
I think you should try Cleanse smart by (renewlife.com). Its a organ and colon cleanse which is what it sounds like you want. As far as damage caused by taking all those chemicals if you took them without using any support supps you probably did whatever damage you did. I would think the being off period youve had has already gotten all that stuff "out of your system". It could also be partially mental if the blood work came back ok.

A

animalXXX

Awards
Thanks a lot brother, i really appreciate it. I'm actually finished with Detoxitech, and i actually feel a lot better. Today for the first time in a long time i felt good. I know that i still have a ways to go, but i know that i'm going in the right direction now. I'm gonna go buy those supps tomorrow and start drinking my distilled water too. Hope to be fully recuperated in another few weeks and be able to get back to my training. It's amazing how it takes so long to put a lb of muscle, yet in only 2 months I managed to lose about 10-15 lbs of muscle. And let me tell you, it's really depressing when newbies that you helped out in the gym a few months back, are now bigger than you. Anyways... thanks again bro.

N

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
I think you should try Cleanse smart by (renewlife.com). Its a organ and colon cleanse which is what it sounds like you want.

Hey zed, Thanks for reminding us about the colon. I just wanted to point out that the product he is taking already includes those herbs contained in Cleanse Smart.

Cleansing the colon is always a beneficial portion of a detox but just for the record, adressing the liver is by far the most important portion of a detox.

If any of you guys want to try a colon detox, than make sure whatever product you choose, uses a complex pro biotic approach in it's formulation. Remember, the more pro biotics, the better the results. I use a high quality formula called, Nutricology ProGreens w/Advanced Pro Biotics. I can find it for like 15-$20.

Jeffrw

Jeffrw

Awards
No problem guy.

If you want something to enhance your overall health in general.... those supps are an excellent place to start.

Aside from those supps, make sure to drink lots of .... DISTILLED.... water. Just remember, as you drink more distilled water, you flush more toxins from the bloodstream, and that includes the vitamins, minerals, and supps.

This is why I suggest spreading 2-3 dosages throughout the day and make sure that one of those dosages is always taken before sleep.

Good luck.
What makes distilled water so great :think:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
When my rats felt like sh*t from taking too many research chemicals, I stopped dosing it, for one, and then drank lots and lots of water, green tea for antioxidants and cranberry juice. Felt better about a week later.

Jeffrw

Jeffrw

Awards
When my rats felt like sh*t from taking too many research chemicals, I stopped dosing it, for one, and then drank lots and lots of water, green tea for antioxidants and cranberry juice. Felt better about a week later.
Glad your Rats are feeling better! ;)

N

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
What makes distilled water so great :think:

Only distilled water is pure H20. It is the only water that acts as a chelator, drawing heavy metals and toxins from the body.

Some of the vital minerals in wich we rely on contain metal ions and will also be drawn out of the body. For this reason, I would suggest regular administration of vitamins and minerals during detox.