Walden farms syrup

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Is there any supp. store I can buy Walden farms? I paid 23$ shipping for god damn syrup! I live in Canada..

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Check any diabetic food stores in your area. That's about the only place I've been able to find items such as this. It used to be carried by a local grocer, but absolutely nonsensical health canada laws have banned products with low carb highlighted on the label from shelves here. (At least this is what the owner of the diabetic store I went to told me, hence you don't see things like heinz carb free ketchup on store shelves, as it's necessary for the manufacturer to make a special label) It's fine to load up on sugar laden crap and transfat filled garbage, but to buy a carb free syrup? That's unhealthy, we can't have that!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I know of canadian websites who carri them, but the shipping is free 100$ over. Why the hell would I buy 100$ of god damn syrup? I looked all over GNC, every god damn health store, and cant find any.. I guess I will drop that syrup thing, I will end up paying more for syrup than for car insurace!

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you know of any diabetic specific stores in your area? I'm located in Calgary, and there's a store called Diabetic Depot that specializes in items such as this.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I looked at independant stores, shopping malls stores like GNC etc... and can't seem to find any there. I will check for a diabetic store. I found some sugar free, but packed with polyalcohools, and crap like like that, which makes it full of calories.

Gdawg

Awards
You might try thebetterhealthstore.com, they have flat shipping rates instead of by the lb. Here's the shipping policy for Canada:

Canada
Canadian orders cannot be shipped to a P.O. Box
Shipping cost:
• $5.95 when the order is $59 or greater
• $10.95 when the order is less than $59

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
You might try thebetterhealthstore.com, they have flat shipping rates instead of by the lb. Here's the shipping policy for Canada:

Canada
Canadian orders cannot be shipped to a P.O. Box
Shipping cost:
• $5.95 when the order is $59 or greater
• $10.95 when the order is less than $59
Wow. I owe you one buddy;) THANKS!!!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Just got a humongous order in. God I wish they will not break in shipping.. 70$ for god damn big batch of syrup, or 100$ for useless overhyped supplements? I guess I did make better purchases, but I get something out of it. Call me stupid, but I love it. I also got some caramel dip, marshmallow dip, chocolate dip, blueberry syrup, strawberry syrup and pancake syrup of course. All this, CALORIE FREE!!!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
News at 8: Body was found in a home today in what appeared to be a toxic overdose of flavored syrup. Oddly enough, he was said to have a huge smile on his face and one hand down his pants. A neighbor was overheard saying, "That's the way he wanted to go. Smiling and happy with his hands down his pants."

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Just got a humongous order in. God I wish they will not break in shipping.. 70$ for god damn big batch of syrup, or 100$ for useless overhyped supplements? I guess I did make better purchases, but I get something out of it. Call me stupid, but I love it. I also got some caramel dip, marshmallow dip, chocolate dip, blueberry syrup, strawberry syrup and pancake syrup of course. All this, CALORIE FREE!!!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, thanks. I had seen this one before. I saw there is a location in Ottawa, but cant find it. God, I would have picked it up, but I cant find their address. So I had to get 100$ + to get free shipping, which I will probably do next time.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It looks like they only have one actual store, which is located in Toronto. I mistakenly thought there was one in Calgary as well, but upon closer inspection noticed it says express delivery to the cities mentioned.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Ooh, it's possible, I will maybe call them to see if there's a store or something close by...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prince IronMag Labs 0
Aggravated Nutrition / Health 7