- 07-11-2006, 01:29 PM
Just thought I should tell you about Bumble Bee Prime Fillet Salmon Steak Entrées. I had the Teriyaki today, it was damn tasty. I have yet to taste the Lemon & Dill flavor, but I imagine it would be good. I would shoot for 35 seconds in the microwave to warm it all the way through. Anyone else tried these?
Pretty nice macro nutrient profile too,
- 07-11-2006, 02:21 PM
I have one sitting in the cabinet because my mom got it by accident when she was picking up my tuna flavored packet things. Im not a big fan of salmon (actually any fish but tuna I dont really like) so it will probably sit there for a while. Maybe I should try it..
Have you tried there tuna fillets?
- 07-11-2006, 02:41 PM
Their tuna filets rock. Only problem is they can get pricy at $3-4 per pouch. Great to have in an emergency though if you didn't get a chance to cook food.
07-11-2006, 03:03 PM
I picked this up by accident too, but I'm glad I did. I haven't got a chance to try the tuna fillets.
07-11-2006, 03:12 PM
07-17-2006, 07:57 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By T-Bone in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 04-10-2005, 09:39 PM
- By sushibug in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 03-22-2004, 08:43 PM
- By Grifty McGrift in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-15-2004, 02:10 PM
- By Squiboy in forum Weight LossReplies: 10Last Post: 12-06-2003, 03:14 PM
- By bigbadboss101 in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 02-27-2003, 08:14 PM