need help with liver issue
- 07-17-2006, 10:07 AM
- 07-17-2006, 11:30 AM
I want to use them to raise my testosteron naturally. I might enter a drug-tested competition in september. I am starting to believe that my condition was due to some digestive problems and gallblader or bile or something like that maybe and not the liver because although ecodiagnosis revealed this fatty liver condition, my enzymes were fine.
And as for the carnitine, funny thing: my doctor said I should use no more than 1.5 grams per day because carnitine is hard on the liver. I had some PLCAR (propyonil l-carnitine) and I discontinued it and I felt it immediately. Do you think this propyonil thing should have caused the problem actually? Because I took carnitine and ALCAR before and I havent had any problem with them.
07-17-2006, 01:28 PM
I am not sure about the PLCAR, but I know that 2 grams/day of carnitine will not be detrimental. It can only help. I have seen this work in clinical situations where patients have fatty liver disease.Originally Posted by remarc
Similar Forum Threads
- By Ambizione in forum Training ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 03-20-2014, 07:00 PM
- By Zack in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 05-12-2003, 06:58 PM
- By wardog in forum Weight LossReplies: 17Last Post: 03-01-2003, 07:40 PM
- By drveejay11 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 02-25-2003, 01:03 PM
- By Deciever in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 11-22-2002, 03:13 AM