need help with liver issue

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. I agree. There's no way 6 weeks of SD caused this. People don't just wreck their livers with orals in a few weeks unless their's an underlying issue, sorry. It takes literally years people either years of continuous use of orals or extremely high doses.



    Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00
    If anything, the superdrol "aggrevated" an existing issue, not caused it.

    SDrol at 6wks isn't recommended, but quit acting like its gonna kill him.

    Anadrol is PRESCRIBED at 1 to 5 mg/kg (big ass doses) for trials of a MINIMUM of 6 MONTHS!!! Anadrol is the only anabolic steroids known to cause liver tumors and it is prescribed at those dosages.

    Lets stick to giving this guy help and quit acting like this is BB.com...


  2. Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00
    If anything, the superdrol "aggrevated" an existing issue, not caused it.

    SDrol at 6wks isn't recommended, but quit acting like its gonna kill him.

    Anadrol is PRESCRIBED at 1 to 5 mg/kg (big ass doses) for trials of a MINIMUM of 6 MONTHS!!! Anadrol is the only anabolic steroids known to cause liver tumors and it is prescribed at those dosages.

    Lets stick to giving this guy help and quit acting like this is BB.com...
    OK. I agree as far as helping him and not *****in at him. Sorry for forget'n where I wuz. No 6 weeks aint gonna kill him. Never said it was. OK so I was a bit dramatic but lets be honest, this isn't a game and steroids aren't either. I let him know that his condition was not irreversible and I gave him good advise as well as everyone else in the forum, but the guy said himself that he didn't know why this was happining to him cuz he used proper liver protection. He didn't even realize the fact that his cycle was incorrect. Hopefully now he knows how incorrect it was. I can't see how u came to the conclusion that the improper cycle of SD, didn't cause the problem. Why do ya think all the people who truly know about SD and it's sides, stick to the protocol? Now as far as oxymetholone goes.... When u said, "prescribed at 1-5mg/kg for a minimum 6 months" I understood your point, but your liver does not have to have tumors to be in bad condition.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by not_big_enuf
    I agree. There's no way 6 weeks of superdrol caused this. People don't just wreck their livers with orals in a few weeks unless their's an underlying issue, sorry. It takes literally years people either years of continuous use of orals or extremely high doses.

    There's no way 6 weeks of SD will cause this? Than what WILL 6 weeks of SD do? Why is it common knowledge not to use SD for more than 3-4 weeks. About the "extremely high doses".... Anybody who knows about SD uses 420mg-560mg. His dosage more than doubled that.

  4. Thank you for all the advices, guys! I started some Milk Thistle and Liv52 and feeling better already...I m coming back with a question: Are 6-OXO or Rebound XT very bad for my actual condition? Thanks!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by remarc
    Thank you for all the advices, guys! I started some Milk Thistle and Liv52 and feeling better already...I m coming back with a question: Are 6-OXO or Rebound XT very bad for my actual condition? Thanks!
    Hey man it's really good to hear that your doin better. I gotta be honest with ya. You really should wait a couple months or at least wait till the doc says that your liver is back to norm. Then you can decide. Using 6-oxo, Rebound, or any other Pro-Test. or AI right now will only jeopardize your situation. Just out of curiousity, why do u want to use them anyway?
    •   
       


  6. Fatty liver disease can be caused by altered carnitine metabolism. You might want to try 2-3 grams of carnitine/day.

  7. I want to use them to raise my testosteron naturally. I might enter a drug-tested competition in september. I am starting to believe that my condition was due to some digestive problems and gallblader or bile or something like that maybe and not the liver because although ecodiagnosis revealed this fatty liver condition, my enzymes were fine.
    And as for the carnitine, funny thing: my doctor said I should use no more than 1.5 grams per day because carnitine is hard on the liver. I had some PLCAR (propyonil l-carnitine) and I discontinued it and I felt it immediately. Do you think this propyonil thing should have caused the problem actually? Because I took carnitine and ALCAR before and I havent had any problem with them.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by remarc
    I want to use them to raise my testosteron naturally. I might enter a drug-tested competition in september. I am starting to believe that my condition was due to some digestive problems and gallblader or bile or something like that maybe and not the liver because although ecodiagnosis revealed this fatty liver condition, my enzymes were fine.
    And as for the carnitine, funny thing: my doctor said I should use no more than 1.5 grams per day because carnitine is hard on the liver. I had some PLCAR (propyonil l-carnitine) and I discontinued it and I felt it immediately. Do you think this propyonil thing should have caused the problem actually? Because I took carnitine and ALCAR before and I havent had any problem with them.
    I am not sure about the PLCAR, but I know that 2 grams/day of carnitine will not be detrimental. It can only help. I have seen this work in clinical situations where patients have fatty liver disease.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Need help with trap/shoulder issues
    By Ambizione in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-20-2014, 06:00 PM
  2. need help with my routine
    By Zack in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-12-2003, 05:58 PM
  3. Wardog needs help with a 10 year old!
    By wardog in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-01-2003, 06:40 PM
  4. Need help with a transdermal mix....
    By drveejay11 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-25-2003, 12:03 PM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-22-2002, 02:13 AM
Log in
Log in