need help with liver issue

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Fatty liver disease can be caused by altered carnitine metabolism. You might want to try 2-3 grams of carnitine/day.

2. I want to use them to raise my testosteron naturally. I might enter a drug-tested competition in september. I am starting to believe that my condition was due to some digestive problems and gallblader or bile or something like that maybe and not the liver because although ecodiagnosis revealed this fatty liver condition, my enzymes were fine.
    And as for the carnitine, funny thing: my doctor said I should use no more than 1.5 grams per day because carnitine is hard on the liver. I had some PLCAR (propyonil l-carnitine) and I discontinued it and I felt it immediately. Do you think this propyonil thing should have caused the problem actually? Because I took carnitine and ALCAR before and I havent had any problem with them.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by remarc
    I want to use them to raise my testosteron naturally. I might enter a drug-tested competition in september. I am starting to believe that my condition was due to some digestive problems and gallblader or bile or something like that maybe and not the liver because although ecodiagnosis revealed this fatty liver condition, my enzymes were fine.
    And as for the carnitine, funny thing: my doctor said I should use no more than 1.5 grams per day because carnitine is hard on the liver. I had some PLCAR (propyonil l-carnitine) and I discontinued it and I felt it immediately. Do you think this propyonil thing should have caused the problem actually? Because I took carnitine and ALCAR before and I havent had any problem with them.
    I am not sure about the PLCAR, but I know that 2 grams/day of carnitine will not be detrimental. It can only help. I have seen this work in clinical situations where patients have fatty liver disease.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need help with trap/shoulder issues
    By Ambizione in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-20-2014, 06:00 PM
  2. need help with my routine
    By Zack in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-12-2003, 05:58 PM
  3. Wardog needs help with a 10 year old!
    By wardog in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-01-2003, 06:40 PM
  4. Need help with a transdermal mix....
    By drveejay11 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-25-2003, 12:03 PM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-22-2002, 02:13 AM