Talked to a Pro.

  1. Advanced Member
    wildman536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    33
    Posts
    902
    Rep Power
    597
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    79.19%

    Talked to a Pro.


    if you diddnt know i posted a thread a few days ago about how i get crazy when it comes to eating big to get big, went over my little as he called it "phobia of food" with a little help from the wife (her constant EAT EAT EAT i want you big sayings) i think im gonna give it shot (AGAIN) time to get big!!

    Thanks for the support!!

  2. Elite Member
    yeahright's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,368
    Rep Power
    10345
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    98.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by wildman536
    if you diddnt know i posted a thread a few days ago about how i get crazy when it comes to eating big to get big, went over my little as he called it "phobia of food" with a little help from the wife (her constant EAT EAT EAT i want you big sayings) i think im gonna give it shot (AGAIN) time to get big!!

    Thanks for the support!!
    Glad it's working out for you.
  3. New Member
    Kam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    401
    Rep Power
    304
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    58.07%

    sounds great man, i'm glad. I'm not crazy about food, i'm just not hungry anymore. but yeah we all need some paid for advice sometimes.
    •   
       

  4. Board Supporter
    Rage (SoCal)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,928
    Rep Power
    1077
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    35.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Easy does it, man. Good luck, don't put too much presure on yourself. Good luck. Let us know your status.
  5. New Member
    DaveB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    143
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    0.32%

    I have never tried a controlled labs product (nothing really appealed), but they are set to release a 'appetite enhancer', chemically similar to an extract from weed. Think it is called 'black hole'.

    Could work out to good for the guys that struggle to bulk. With me at least it is just about habit forming, If I get used to eating a chicken a day, comes to the stage where I need a chicken a day.
  6. Advanced Member
    wildman536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    33
    Posts
    902
    Rep Power
    597
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    79.19%

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveB
    I have never tried a controlled labs product (nothing really appealed), but they are set to release a 'appetite enhancer', chemically similar to an extract from weed. Think it is called 'black hole'.

    Could work out to good for the guys that struggle to bulk. With me at least it is just about habit forming, If I get used to eating a chicken a day, comes to the stage where I need a chicken a day.
    sounds good, i know what you mean about the chicken.

    thanks again, ill let yall know how things are going.
  7. Registered User
    Ziricote's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,430
    Rep Power
    1388
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    37.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Best of luck, about the appitite enhancer thing, tbh I don't think it will do anything other than make him extra hungry. It seems he has a mental barrier rather than a hunger barrier. Hope you get over your phobia!
  8. Advanced Member
    wildman536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    33
    Posts
    902
    Rep Power
    597
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    79.19%

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziricote
    Best of luck, about the appitite enhancer thing, tbh I don't think it will do anything other than make him extra hungry. It seems he has a mental barrier rather than a hunger barrier. Hope you get over your phobia!
    yeah thats what i was thinking, i think he just misread the posts.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 132
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 06:22 PM
  2. When to take Pro Liver
    By Cursed in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-16-2005, 02:00 PM
  3. ATW - Let's talk to the Owner - He is listening
    By wheystation in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-23-2005, 04:45 PM
  4. why is it so hard to talk to chics
    By hamper19 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-13-2003, 11:14 PM
  5. Npc: The Road To Ifbb Pro Status
    By YellowJacket in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-09-2003, 02:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in