Carb Cycling is not for the weak!

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So, I have two weeks until I go on a camping trip in which I'll be topless much throughout the day. Also, my big bro is coming back and I haven't seen him for about a year. So of course, I'm leaning my arse up so I don't go dissapointing myself.

So, I'm carb cycling, with carbs low 3 days of the week. I've taken my carbs as low as 60 grams and holy crap....let me tell you that takes some damn will power. I don't know about you guys but I love carbs, I eat a lot throughout the day and as long as its not crap, I don't discriminate against carbs. Well, for the past week I have been sticking to low GI carbs and very little of them, except on lifting days where I'll go a lot higher than 60 grams.

I say it's not for the weak because you feel weak, sometimes nautious, dizzy, etc. I watch myself very carefully and if I feel like I'm going hypo I will have some oats and feel better again. It defientely takes some will power to not just carb up as that is what your body is craving.

Well, the good thing is it works. My diet is so controlled right now through carb cycling and closely watched ratio, I'm leaning up at an extremely fast pace without ANY cardio. P.S. I can't wait till I ahve the time to get in some cardio.

As a lot of us know, the purpose of this madness is to put your metabolism through shock and hell....it definetely does that.

So, I just wanted to whine and ***** a little. Thanks for reading.

I'm currently using Lipoderm Ultra + Clen. I'm also stacking Activate, Cissus, cAMP and cAMP (alternating), and REM. My strength is down but I contribute most of that to the lack of carbs in my system. I seem to be holding on to most of my size and alerady my obliques are starting to show, love handles are shrinking and mid two abs are starting to peak through, and ahhh yes - vascularity is up. Of course my supps have to do with my progress but I've never seen such results and I owe that to be strict on my diet. It really is amazing what a good/determined diet plan can do.

:bb2:

Markio

Markio

Awards
Good work dude! Are you doing the three days consecutively, or spaced out?

Good luck with the rest of your cut :thumbsup:

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes Rage you are whining like a lil beyatch on his rag...
:lol:
As I know I was acting the same while precontest, With NO CARBS!!! NONE!!!
No for real Carb Cycling is no joke, def get Game over by Scivation, that is a great read for getting you Layne and Beast Sliced !!!

massmonster

Awards
  • Established
If your carbs are down as low as 60g, what are your fat and protien intake on those days? I usually do fine until I go under 40g. On a running ave my intake is (40/20/30) p/c/f. I think I need to revise my carb cycle from baseline/carb depletion cycle to a carb load/depletion cycle to keep my system guessing.
So, I have two weeks until I go on a camping trip in which I'll be topless much throughout the day. Also, my big bro is coming back and I haven't seen him for about a year. So of course, I'm leaning my arse up so I don't go dissapointing myself.

So, I'm carb cycling, with carbs low 3 days of the week. I've taken my carbs as low as 60 grams and holy crap....let me tell you that takes some damn will power. I don't know about you guys but I love carbs, I eat a lot throughout the day and as long as its not crap, I don't discriminate against carbs. Well, for the past week I have been sticking to low GI carbs and very little of them, except on lifting days where I'll go a lot higher than 60 grams.

I say it's not for the weak because you feel weak, sometimes nautious, dizzy, etc. I watch myself very carefully and if I feel like I'm going hypo I will have some oats and feel better again. It defientely takes some will power to not just carb up as that is what your body is craving.

Well, the good thing is it works. My diet is so controlled right now through carb cycling and closely watched ratio, I'm leaning up at an extremely fast pace without ANY cardio. P.S. I can't wait till I ahve the time to get in some cardio.

As a lot of us know, the purpose of this madness is to put your metabolism through shock and hell....it definetely does that.

So, I just wanted to whine and ***** a little. Thanks for reading.

I'm currently using Lipoderm Ultra + Clen. I'm also stacking Activate, Cissus, cAMP and cAMP (alternating), and REM. My strength is down but I contribute most of that to the lack of carbs in my system. I seem to be holding on to most of my size and alerady my obliques are starting to show, love handles are shrinking and mid two abs are starting to peak through, and ahhh yes - vascularity is up. Of course my supps have to do with my progress but I've never seen such results and I owe that to be strict on my diet. It really is amazing what a good/determined diet plan can do.

:bb2:

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I tried it once, I barely made one day. I think it freaked me enough to not try it again.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
If your cycling Activate with your carb cycling, that could be why you really feel like craps somedays. I know Activate made me lathargic as hell some days, where I came home from work and just went to bed for a few hours. Good luck with your carb cycling, it does work, but you're right, it's not for the weak :D

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good work dude! Are you doing the three days consecutively, or spaced out?

Good luck with the rest of your cut :thumbsup:
I lift on M/W/F/Su

So I get my carbs low on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. I definetely couldn't do this 3 consecutive days in a row.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yes Rage you are whining like a lil beyatch on his rag...

As I know I was acting the same while precontest, With NO CARBS!!! NONE!!!
No for real Carb Cycling is no joke, def get Game over by Scivation, that is a great read for getting you Layne and Beast Sliced !!!

No carbs is just insane. I don't know if I could do that. Well, maybe I could build up to it but right now my body could not do it. I'll look into that, thanks for the recommendation.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If your carbs are down as low as 60g, what are your fat and protien intake on those days? I usually do fine until I go under 40g. On a running ave my intake is (40/20/30) p/c/f. I think I need to revise my carb cycle from baseline/carb depletion cycle to a carb load/depletion cycle to keep my system guessing.
I'm not exactly sure what my fat and protein intake are like but they should be spot on. I'm trying my best to not get my calories too low. I would guess I take in 300 grams of protein on those days, maybe a little higher. Fats, I'm not so sure.

My cals are probably to low on this carb cycling days but oh well.

Yeah, I'm so new to all of this carb depleting stuff and I definetely have to become familiar with it's pyschological games.

You DEFINETELY need to work on your 40/20/30 diet, either work hard on that or your math. LOL :p

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I tried it once, I barely made one day. I think it freaked me enough to not try it again.
Yeah, if I didn't have this kind of determination for such a short period of time I wouldn't even go this route. It seems like a sure way for me to reach my goals before my 6 weeker though.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If your cycling Activate with your carb cycling, that could be why you really feel like craps somedays. I know Activate made me lathargic as hell some days, where I came home from work and just went to bed for a few hours. Good luck with your carb cycling, it does work, but you're right, it's not for the weak :D
Could definetely be the reason. I used ACT once but my diet was nothing compared to what it is now. I've grown a lot since then in my BBing spirit. But, I never remember experiencing any lethargy but then again I haven't used it with my carbs so low like this. I really think that its thank to ACT that I'm able to do this and keep my mass up.

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm currently doing the Anabolic Diet by Mauro DePasquale which only allows 30g of carb Mon-Fri then whatever on the weekends. I'm on day 4 right now and let me tell you, my carb cravings are unreal. Everywhere you turn you see carbs! Suprisingly i havent felt tired at all. I'm keeping the calories close to 3000 which means a LOT of fat and protein.

massmonster

Awards
  • Established
Oops! :icon_lol: Thanks for the proof read. Thats 50/20/30
I'm not exactly sure what my fat and protein intake are like but they should be spot on. I'm trying my best to not get my calories too low. I would guess I take in 300 grams of protein on those days, maybe a little higher. Fats, I'm not so sure.

My cals are probably to low on this carb cycling days but oh well.

Yeah, I'm so new to all of this carb depleting stuff and I definetely have to become familiar with it's pyschological games.

You DEFINETELY need to work on your 40/20/30 diet, either work hard on that or your math. LOL :p

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
some people do just fine on low-no carbs.....i have done it for months at a time and never felt any different...but i eat alot of carbs now.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I love carb cycling. I respond very well to minimal carbs.. even energy-wise. Some people can't do it.. I can eat fat and protein like nobody's biz and shred up very quickly.

I'm a big proponent of this.. .and as you've stated Rage, you don't need to do cardio on this particular diet to lose bf%. :D

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm currently doing the Anabolic Diet by Mauro DePasquale which only allows 30g of carb Mon-Fri then whatever on the weekends. I'm on day 4 right now and let me tell you, my carb cravings are unreal. Everywhere you turn you see carbs! Suprisingly i havent felt tired at all. I'm keeping the calories close to 3000 which means a LOT of fat and protein.
Whoa! How long are you going to keep this up? Keep us posted on your stats and results.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I love carb cycling. I respond very well to minimal carbs.. even energy-wise. Some people can't do it.. I can eat fat and protein like nobody's biz and shred up very quickly.

I'm a big proponent of this.. .and as you've stated Rage, you don't need to do cardio on this particular diet to lose bf%. :D

HAHAHA...that part is definetely working well for me. I have to increase my fat intake though. I'm gonig to get in some cardio, this rotation would be crazy with morning cardio for very fast fat loss. I don't know how the hell you guys do it, I may try a day without carbs but holy damn that sounds a little pyscho. OK....I'm going to have to try it. Hehehe.

What in the hell do you guys do for meals on a no-carb day or a super low carb day?

If I did it it would be like:

Protein shake w/ PB and egg whites

Chicken breast

Tuna w/ Almonds

Chicken breast

A slice of death

Chicken Breast cooked with Olive Oil

Natty PB

Sheeeesh.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The key to doing a very low carbohydrate day is to load up on fibrous vegetables. They go a LONG way towards filling you up. Green beans, brocolli, lettuce, spinach, etc. are all good choices.

massmonster

Awards
  • Established
Slice of death???
:blink:
HAHAHA...that part is definetely working well for me. I have to increase my fat intake though. I'm gonig to get in some cardio, this rotation would be crazy with morning cardio for very fast fat loss. I don't know how the hell you guys do it, I may try a day without carbs but holy damn that sounds a little pyscho. OK....I'm going to have to try it. Hehehe.

What in the hell do you guys do for meals on a no-carb day or a super low carb day?

If I did it it would be like:

Protein shake w/ PB and egg whites

Chicken breast

Tuna w/ Almonds

Chicken breast

A slice of death

Chicken Breast cooked with Olive Oil

Natty PB

Sheeeesh.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
LMAO. That's what it would feel like I'm having. :rofl: :rofl:

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The key to doing a very low carbohydrate day is to load up on fibrous vegetables. They go a LONG way towards filling you up. Green beans, brocolli, lettuce, spinach, etc. are all good choices.

Great point! I had a huge amount of lettuce yesterday and when I opened my container of nothign but lettuce my buddy just looked at me with this grin like "WTF is wrong in that head of yours."

Carrots seem to do well too.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Carbohydrate Cycling for Cuts | Skip's Fitness Emporium - (Version 5.0)

This was posted in another thread on the forum. I don't follow this method personally, as I find that after a second low carb day I'm feeling like death.

Have you seen Twin Peak's carbohydrate cycling diet? I find that one is reasonably easy to follow, although his plan contains no carb days which I simply can't handle. More information is posted up in the magazine section of the Avant Labs site.

I've found that avoiding going below 50 grams on my lowest days has kept my brain functional. I do find that I tend to get tired on days such as this, and tend to have short naps during the day as I feel the need arise.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
On my no-carb days I only eat meat and eggs with cheese. Been doing that for a couple years. On my low-carb days I eat a lot of spinach and a cup of broccoli or something similar. I use a buttload of olive oil on my spinach with whole milk parm cheese. On my higher carb days I eat low GI's... and high GI's PWO. I notice that once I hit ketosis the whole foggy brain situation goes away and I'm alert again.

TimoteoS

Awards
I am doing almost the exact same thing. The first few days or few days after the cab up suck but it is fine now. My energy levels have been great and Im actually gaining strength. Granted Im on Cissus/Powerfull/Cinnulin/Green MAG/Glycergrow and scorch when I am worn out but I am loving it, I used to not be able to live without carbs but I have fell in love with this diet. I try not to weigh myself frequently but I am def leaning up by the looks in the mirror, I also still look full and good. I will def keep updated Im only 2 weeks in and depending on the next few weeks I may be on for another 5 or so.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
^^^ I've heard about this diet.. sounds similar to Dan Duchaine's Body Opus.. under the gyclogen supercompensation/replenishment concept... lean and anabolic enviroment.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Opus was bruttle, I did 2 weeks and have never returned to that horror! 30/0/70 (p/c/f) was crazy, and the weekend carb ups were insane also. Great diet for those last few BF% but I don't know if I can handle that again. I can do 60-100gs of carbs no problem, normally I take in around 150gms a day but I'm going to start cycling also and will probably do 30-50gms on low days.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
On my no-carb days I only eat meat and eggs with cheese. Been doing that for a couple years. On my low-carb days I eat a lot of spinach and a cup of broccoli or something similar. I use a buttload of olive oil on my spinach with whole milk parm cheese. On my higher carb days I eat low GI's... and high GI's PWO. I notice that once I hit ketosis the whole foggy brain situation goes away and I'm alert again.
Thanks for the input Ubi. I would have to buy a gas mask before I do a day of cheese and eggs around her. :icon_lol:

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Carbohydrate Cycling for Cuts | Skip's Fitness Emporium - (Version 5.0)

This was posted in another thread on the forum. I don't follow this method personally, as I find that after a second low carb day I'm feeling like death.

Have you seen Twin Peak's carbohydrate cycling diet? I find that one is reasonably easy to follow, although his plan contains no carb days which I simply can't handle. More information is posted up in the magazine section of the Avant Labs site.

I've found that avoiding going below 50 grams on my lowest days has kept my brain functional. I do find that I tend to get tired on days such as this, and tend to have short naps during the day as I feel the need arise.

Awesome! Thanks for the link. Now lets see if I can give you that star! :gas:

Edit: Crap, no star.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna tell it like it is.

Rage, you're a whiny byatch!!!! Honestly, this will probably make your future cuts MUCH easier. Now you know what needs to be done and you KNOW you can do it. I think getting that big cut done is a big deal and you have to train your mind and body and you're good going forward. Just my perspective...

Sounds like you're making some good progress... you'll be ripped up in no time.

So.......when's the stage calling your name? Year or two?

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Whiney ***** huh? Well...OK but what's up with those cute stockings you have on in your avy? :p

Thanks for the motivational ***** slaps. This definetely opened up a new world for me and you're right, in the future I'll know which route to take.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Those are sexy fool!!!!!!! Or that's what I'm told. I know you're turned on.

Don't get lazy and go back to your old chinese buffet, muscle milk fantasies (wait that's me)... you only have 2 weeks and you're there. Just think how damn ripped you'll be then. Granted, everyone will think you're juicing but then just squeeze their little heads and they'll shut up!

Keep up the hard work bro, you're well on your way!!!!!!!

Whiney ***** huh? Well...OK but what's up with those cute stockings you have on in your avy? :p

Thanks for the motivational ***** slaps. This definetely opened up a new world for me and you're right, in the future I'll know which route to take.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Ive run a CKD before, with <10 of carbs everyday for the first 2 weeks. It was rough...the carb cravings werent so bad for me but the strength loss sucked. I plan to either carb cycle or get on a CKD again soon here (Ive been saying that for months now:))

Make sure you throw a refeed in there every couple weeks or so Rage! Good luck with the cut!!

BV

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
2 weeks! Holy crap, I hope that was for a comp? 5 days is long enough imo, after that I lose to much strength and I get lethargic. Of course that's nothing a shot of olive oil wouldn't cure!

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
2 weeks! Holy crap, I hope that was for a comp? 5 days is long enough imo, after that I lose to much strength and I get lethargic. Of course that's nothing a shot of olive oil wouldn't cure!
Na, it was looking in the mirror and suddenly coming to the realize that a 5-year bulk was a bit too long:D

BV

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
BAHAHAHAHAH! Yeah, it's been a long time coming. I need to finally do this, I put all of the hard work and determination in but I never reach the point I want to be at. Thanks for the support. I just may start logging some progress here.

I woke up this morning and I swear to all that is holy, I am making daily process. I'm going to carb up tomorrow and then have moderate carbs on Sunday as thats a big leg day for me.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ive run a CKD before, with <10 of carbs everyday for the first 2 weeks. It was rough...the carb cravings werent so bad for me but the strength loss sucked. I plan to either carb cycle or get on a CKD again soon here (Ive been saying that for months now:))

Make sure you throw a refeed in there every couple weeks or so Rage! Good luck with the cut!!

BV
LOL, refeed every couple of weeks! Are you out of your friggin mind? I'm going to get in a semi cheat day tomorrow to celebrate my best bud's b-day. There is no way I could go 2 weeks straight with carbs like that. I thought something was wrong with my cabeza but you mofos are just straight up insane.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

Don't get lazy and go back to your old chinese buffet, muscle milk fantasies (wait that's me)... you only have 2 weeks and you're there. Just think how damn ripped you'll be then. Granted, everyone will think you're juicing but then just squeeze their little heads and they'll shut up!

The only way that Avy could be more attractive is if you spreaded nonfat cottage cheese all over your legs.

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established

Too late on that chinese buffet huh rage?:icon_lol:

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Too late on that chinese buffet huh rage?:icon_lol:

HAHAA! Actually, he was talking about himself. He's a fatty. But, funny you mention it because before the chinese food I mentioned, I did go to a buffet. :icon_lol:

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So, I had the opportunity to carb up this weekend, yesterday in particular. Feeling good, measurements on my arms still the same which I am very happy about although I feel a lot smaller. I think this is primarily the case of having low glycogen storages. So, I have a pretty tuff week ahead of me. I hope to get in a lot of chicken and if everything goes as planned, maybe take another 1-2lbs of fat off. I'm going to carb cycle Monday-Friday which should get me to that 2lb loss mark.

So the plan this week is to do low carbs M-F (5 days) and taper down my carbs with today being my highest carb day. I'm really going to try to push my own envelope on this one and see what kind of tolerance my body can put out. One thing I'll need to watch is my fat intake, it needs to be higher than it was last week. And, hopefully I'll be able to get in my cardio this week.

Here is what my menu is like today:

Meal 1 07:30am
(don't have the time to make anything in the AM):

30 grams of protein from shake - consumed over a 30 min period
17 grams of carbs from oats w/ splenda

Meal Two 10:00am

5 egg whites w/ turkey

45 grams protein, 5 grams fat.

Meal Three 12:00pm

1 can of tuna w/ 1 pickle

24 grams of protein, 1 gram carbs, 3 grams of fat

Meal Four: 1/2lb steam brocolli

??? grams of carbs

Meal 5

Watermelon and Oats (Pre-workout) w/ Whey shake

30 grams carbs and 30 grams protein

130 grams protein
50 grams carbs
10 grams healthy fats

Breakdown for food consumed by 3pm.

520 cals protein/ 200 cals carbs / 90 grams fat

64% protein / 25% carbs / 10% carbs

I really don't like the look of my fats. I'm going to pick up some almonds tonight which will helps a lot with that. I'm also going to start preparring some of my food with olive oil. I stop eating around 8pm so this is just a breakdown of what I'm going to go through at work in an 8 hour period. I figure I'm eating often enough with enough fibrous carbohydrates to spark my metabolism. As you can see my numbers will turn out to be way below daily maintenance. I'm only doing this because of time constraints and understand the implications of doing so. I have even changed my lifting routine. Also, I plan to introduce the supplement of Arginine and Leucine to help my body stay away from a catabolic state.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Walnuts are the best choice imo, with almonds second, while they taste like crap alone, I mix them with cottage cheese etc to get them in. 200 cals of carbs, wow I know I'm dyin here when that sounds like heaven! Although I have been hitting between 70-100...just a few more days and I'll be there. But I must say, how can you breath with that many calories no less work out? I know you've got a deadline but man that has gotta hurt.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
You're a mean bastad. You fat fock! I hope your cottage cheese spoils and you have to go into the ER and you get put on an IV for 5 weeks and you get tiny!!!!!!!!!

BAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Rat bastad!

HAHAA! Actually, he was talking about himself. He's a fatty. But, funny you mention it because before the chinese food I mentioned, I did go to a buffet. :icon_lol:

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Heh, well. I can only pack so much food for work, today I came with 5 things of tuperware. Also keep in mind that I have a post workout shake and oats as well as a post workout meal. So, I'll probably get in another 900-1k cals before my day is over. We'll see. For the most part, I sit down a lot so I get by with that many cals but....I definetely don't feel great doing it. What's the daily menu look like for you?

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You're a mean bastad. You fat fock! I hope your cottage cheese spoils and you have to go into the ER and you get put on an IV for 5 weeks and you get tiny!!!!!!!!!

BAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Rat bastad!
LOL, someone got their panties in a bunch. I bet you were drinking your Muscle Milk shake w/ ice cream when you typed that. Damn fatties always looking for new ways to add those pounds. Question: When you go to the chinese buffet, how many Muscle Milks to you bring with you? A gallon's worth...oh yeah...but that is right. Muscle Milk doesn't have any high GI carbs. :rofl:

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
I'm drinking three Muscle Milk's right now. One for each inch my biceps have on yours after this big cut of your!!!!!!!

How's the sanity going big man? Only what, 10 days or something left? Keep pushing tubby... not far to go!!!!!!!!!

LOL, someone got their panties in a bunch. I bet you were drinking your Muscle Milk shake w/ ice cream when you typed that. Damn fatties always looking for new ways to add those pounds. Question: When you go to the chinese buffet, how many Muscle Milks to you bring with you? A gallon's worth...oh yeah...but that is right. Muscle Milk doesn't have any high GI carbs. :rofl:

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Heh, well. I can only pack so much food for work, today I came with 5 things of tuperware. Also keep in mind that I have a post workout shake and oats as well as a post workout meal. So, I'll probably get in another 900-1k cals before my day is over. We'll see. For the most part, I sit down a lot so I get by with that many cals but....I definetely don't feel great doing it. What's the daily menu look like for you?
I'm hitting 2300-2700 depending on low or high carbs, my maintenance cal is around 3500, I pretty much sit all day also. So I'm cutting around 1000 cals a day but it's freekin slow!

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm drinking three Muscle Milk's right now. One for each inch my biceps have on yours after this big cut of your!!!!!!!

How's the sanity going big man? Only what, 10 days or something left? Keep pushing tubby... not far to go!!!!!!!!!
Sanity is defientely an issue. Unfortunately, my sleep has been under par and this has affected me greatly. Hopefully I can get my schedule back under controll. For now, I just have to keep reminding myself that this is for not much longer. I'm really going to be cranky by Thursday-Friday. I may try 20grams of carbs on Friday. We'll see.

P.S. You'll need another 2 inches on those T-Rex arms before you get close to passing me. :wave: