- 06-21-2006, 01:32 AM
- 06-21-2006, 01:37 AM
06-21-2006, 01:49 AM
Ok I got another question to. If I can tolerate the milk okay and the symptoms don't bother me much, will my body still get all the calories from the milk?? CAuse its not so much the symptoms that get me, it's just I dont want my calories to be off for the day. Thanks for the replys BTW
06-21-2006, 01:57 AM
Hopefully someone with a medical background will chime in but my assumption wouldbe that if you cannot digest the lactose, you won't be getting the calories from the lactose. I have no idea what percentage of milk calories come from lactose.
06-21-2006, 02:08 AM
06-21-2006, 10:53 PM
Can you sub another type of milk for your calories? Also, egg protein mixed with juice or water can overcome that as well.
Similar Forum Threads
- By krmass25 in forum BulkingReplies: 33Last Post: 11-09-2008, 10:53 PM
- By somewhatgifted in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 5Last Post: 09-30-2007, 06:57 AM
- By designgray in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 11Last Post: 08-12-2007, 08:00 AM
- By aspire210 in forum Training ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 04-06-2006, 05:27 PM
- By T-Bar in forum Weight LossReplies: 10Last Post: 04-22-2003, 12:45 AM