what are pumps?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
THis seems like a stupid question but can someone explain what everyone means by pumps when talking about superdrol pheraplex and other supps? I know of good pumps that make you feel real swole after or during workouts, but what are these other pumps people talk about?

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
THis seems like a stupid question but can someone explain what everyone means by pumps when talking about superdrol pheraplex and other supps? I know of good pumps that make you feel real swole after or during workouts, but what are these other pumps people talk about?
Same kind. Somtimes they are localized, ie lower back pumps. Also, when ON you tend to be perpetually pumped all over and following workouts you tend to look like a mutant from all the blood in your muscles. Its fun.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
That's what it is. More blood flow in muscles, you feel bigger, pumped.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow, but a lower back pump that is painful??? i guess ive never been there, unless it feels like a backache... my 1st two times taking Creethyl Thunder i felt huge pumps like a "mutant" but it has worn off now. Going to do a Phera cycle in about 1 1/2 so i should feel these "painful pumps"?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
great, so thats the big deal?:trout: i guess i wil pass then...:rolleyes:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why do supps such as CEE or SD target the lower back, is that just a really sensative area? I have to load up on Taurine when I take CEE.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
Why do supps such as CEE or superdrol target the lower back, is that just a really sensative area? I have to load up on Taurine when I take CEE.
While I have no scientific reason here is my explanation: The body part used the most at all times is probably the lower back. It really doesn't target the muscle its just that the lower back is constantly recruited to stablize the torso and body. Walking also very much recuits the lower back muscles, hence why the right shoes can minimize lower back pain. So the lower back gets "pumped" as if it were doing a very high rep workout. The pumps just get painful when AAS or CEE is introduced, hence the painful lower back pumps. Right or wrong, thats the best conclusion I have come to. Maybe someone else will chime in with a good scientific reason.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
While I have no scientific reason here is my explanation: The body part used the most at all times is probably the lower back. It really doesn't target the muscle its just that the lower back is constantly recruited to stablize the torso and body. Walking also very much recuits the lower back muscles, hence why the right shoes can minimize lower back pain. So the lower back gets "pumped" as if it were doing a very high rep workout. The pumps just get painful when anabolic steroids or CEE is introduced, hence the painful lower back pumps. Right or wrong, thats the best conclusion I have come to. Maybe someone else will chime in with a good scientific reason.
Let's not forget the thread question, "What are pumps" as well...I didn't mean to hijack your thread and if I did...Sorry. I just thought it was an appropriate time to ask my question too.

theshocker21

Awards
  • Established
From my understand, it's not a lower back "pump" on SD or PP. It's kidney pain...

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
From my understand, it's not a lower back "pump" on superdrol or PP. It's kidney pain...
I don't know if your joking, but I have had kidney pain and it was not the same thing. It was very much a pump, like I was doing high rep deadlifts, or something, all day long.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lower back muscles are constantly in motion, so to speak and these PH's cause a worked muscle to get filled with blood and 'pumped' Just think when your arm is swollen after a workout and you lose the flexability you had prior. Same with the lower back.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
okay i think that clears things up for me. i just hope its not kidney pain people get it confused with but as far as i can tell kidney pain is a whole nother feeling. thanks for the replies

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, kidney pain usuallygets confused with prostate pain . Keep the oral supps spread out over the days and drink plenty of water. If you're unsure then you should get some blood work done.

Kidney pain is way different and stones or infection are usually present.

Infection
severe pain on one side of the body near the lower ribs, abdomen, back, or groin, fever, chills with shaking, and nausea and vomiting.

Kidney mass/stone

Nephrolithiasis is the presence of a hard mass (or stone) in the kidney. Kidney stones may be made up of a variety of chemicals, with the most common one being calcium. Kidney stones occur more frequently in men than women and more frequently in Caucasians than in African Americans. The more common age of occurrence is between 20-40 years of age. They are more likely to occur to a person with a family history of kidney stones, and to a person after a first occurrence. The symptoms are: sharp, "spasm like" pain in the back, side, lower abdomen or groin. Nausea and vomiting may also be present.

Kidney pain FAQ