Good news Potheads

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
A study by Imperial College, London, and the Medical Research Council, UK, has shown that a cannabis plant extract, Cannador, effectively relieves pain after major surgery. You can read about this study in the journal Anesthesiology.

According to Dr Anita Holdcroft, Imperial College, and lead researcher "Pain after surgery continues to be a problem because many of the commonly used drugs are either ineffective or have too many side effects. These results show that cannabinoids are effective, and may lead to the development of a wider range of drugs to manage post-operative pain."

The study involved:

-- A total of 65 patients, all of whom had undergone surgery.

-- 11 had a 5 mg Cannador dose
All asked for extra pain relief medication

-- 30 had a 10 mg Cannador dose
15 asked for extra pain relief medication

-- 24 had a 15 mg Cannador dose
6 asked for extra pain relief medication

The higher the dose, the more the patients experienced side effects of nausea and raised heart rates.

Team member Professor Mervyn Maze, Imperial College, London, said "We thought cannabis might be beneficial in helping manage pain following surgery, as previous research indicated cannabinoids help 'top up' the body's natural system for reducing pain sensation. This research proves it can be effective, with minimal side effects at low doses."

The study was carried out at:

-- Chelsea and Westminster Hospital
-- Charing Cross Hospital
-- Northwick Park Hospital
-- Kings College Hospital
-- The Manor Walsall
-- The Whittington
-- St Bartholomew's
-- University College London Hospital
-- West Middlesex Ravenscourt Park Hospital

The Cannador was donated by the Institute for Clinical Research, Berlin, Germany.

The Medical Research Council and the Westminster Medical School Research Trust funded the study.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
It still is and will remain schedule I. Researchers here in the Us have commented that it's easier to get permission to do research on heroin than marijuana. The US government pretty much gave up funding this type of research a while ago except for the occasionaly study which they ignore if it says what they don't want to hear.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
good point. big brotha doesn't have anything in it for them.....for now. Could be a tax generator in the future :D

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
good point. big brotha doesn't have anything in it for them.....for now. Could be a tax generator in the future :D
On the surface it seems so, but underneath it's hard to tax. It's the culture surrounding weed itself, it favors home grown, smaller scale cultivation. It's hard for the government to tax something that can sprout in your backyard if you're careless about were you throw your left over seeds from you last bag. Like trying to tax maple leaves really. I don't doubt it would lead to some revenue though, as a lot of people would just want to buy the finished product instead of growing or rolling their own.

juggernaut333

Awards
  • Established
cannabis beign illegal is so incredibly ridiculous
i find it interesint,and somewhat ironic..that higher dosages CAUSE naseua?

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I never really felt the nasuea, what were we talking about? I.m hungry....

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
On the surface it seems so, but underneath it's hard to tax. It's the culture surrounding weed itself, it favors home grown, smaller scale cultivation. It's hard for the government to tax something that can sprout in your backyard if you're careless about were you throw your left over seeds from you last bag. Like trying to tax maple leaves really. I don't doubt it would lead to some revenue though, as a lot of people would just want to buy the finished product instead of growing or rolling their own.
Ive never found a single seed, and lazy people reinvest larger portions of income on consumption so i totally agree. what limitations would we put on legal marijuana and alike. My city is quite boring and not alot to do all we need is legalized social anxiety. maybe its boring cause the pot is too good already in B.C. is marijuana good for AADD? lol

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I never really felt the nasuea, what were we talking about? I.m hungry....
If you take too much Marinol you'll feel nauseous. Basically there are quite a few active chemicals in marijuana called canniboids, THC is just the major one. All of them are to some extent responsible for its effects. Marinol is just THC, and it can make you nauseous for the same reason eating too much weed can make you nauseous rather than high, or both at the same time: dose control. Marinol can also make you feel completely zombified, not pleasant at all, at recommended doses. When you smoke weed the effects are rather immediate, so it's easy to control the dose you need to get high, stop pain, control nausea, etc. That's one of the main reasons people fight for medical marijuana over drugs like marinol. The short term smoking is negligible, the dose is managable to the pain, the effects of all the canniboids are gotten. It's also possible to vaporize the actives for inhalation without combusting them to avoid the carnigenic effects of smoking. But it you eat a pill that has one or a few active canniboids like the one in the article or Marinol, it's harder to control the dose and you can end up taking more than you need or want and feel nauseous.

Ripw4

Ripw4

Awards
About 60 miles from my house is as far as I know the only legal Marijuana farm in the US..On the Campus of Ole Miss (university of Mississippi).
I believe that with governemnt approved research going on at places like Ole Miss that eventually some of the postive properties of marijuana will be used in medical science.

(side note)
I dont condone marijuana usage....seriously

Gokmog

Gokmog

Awards
many years ago i hurt my back (not weight training) and i had no pain relievers, but i did have marijuana. so i smoked some and it was intant pain relief. also nice to know that the anti-inflammatory effects got to the root of the injury and helped to stop the exacerbating effect of the inflammation.

but there was a recent study done somewhere on the west coast (i think), with older people. they came to the conclusion that people who smoked pot long-term actually didn't have an increased risk of lung cancer or other cancers thought to be related to the ingestion of combusted vegetal matter, such as with tobacco. curious, given the higher tar content of marijuana and lack of filter and holding in the lungs longer.

so now they're (the medical people) are starting to think that one of the active compounds in marijuana increases the expression of genes that monitors cell function, encouraging appropriate cell apoptosis (programmed cell death), which is very good if an oncogenic mutation should occur.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
but there was a recent study done somewhere on the west coast (i think), with older people. they came to the conclusion that people who smoked pot long-term actually didn't have an increased risk of lung cancer or other cancers thought to be related to the ingestion of combusted vegetal matter, such as with tobacco. curious, given the higher tar content of marijuana and lack of filter and holding in the lungs longer.
It's the amount smoked over time that matters. Marijuana users just smoke less overall. When it comes to exposure to such carcinogens it's chronic use not acute that matters, so the higher tar/carcinogen content isn't the key.

Gokmog

Gokmog

Awards
yeah but they're starting to talk about very specific medicinal effects from the active compounds that are strengthening healthy apoptosis, with a preventative effect on cancers.

if you look at some of the other stuff, like effects on plaques.. atherosclerosis.. there is conflicting stuff. the short-term immediate effects from smoking the stuff raises heart rate and increases risk of heart attack, but it seems to remove plaques, at least in the hearts of rats.

add to that the very nutritious hemp seeds, which would be just as nutritious from the psychoactive indica strains... and how the greens are cleansing to the intestines... what pharmaceutical megaconglomerate would ever want the U.S. government legalizing such a despicable plant? biodiesel fuels... energy industries... this plant must be wiped off the face of the earth. it is clearly a threat to the medical/pharmaceutical and energy industries. it cannot be allowed to live. the spiritual ramifications, the psionic lessons that it facilitates.. the anti-depressant effects, the way it can thwart the soul from the most superficial of things.. all of these things only hurt the greatness of our great country.

CANNABIS MUST BE DESTROYED!!

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
yeah but they're starting to talk about very specific medicinal effects from the active compounds that are strengthening healthy apoptosis, with a preventative effect on cancers.

if you look at some of the other stuff, like effects on plaques.. atherosclerosis.. there is conflicting stuff. the short-term immediate effects from smoking the stuff raises heart rate and increases risk of heart attack, but it seems to remove plaques, at least in the hearts of rats.

add to that the very nutritious hemp seeds, which would be just as nutritious from the psychoactive indica strains... and how the greens are cleansing to the intestines... what pharmaceutical megaconglomerate would ever want the U.S. government legalizing such a despicable plant? biodiesel fuels... energy industries... this plant must be wiped off the face of the earth. it is clearly a threat to the medical/pharmaceutical and energy industries. it cannot be allowed to live. the spiritual ramifications, the psionic lessons that it facilitates.. the anti-depressant effects, the way it can thwart the soul from the most superficial of things.. all of these things only hurt the greatness of our great country.

CANNABIS MUST BE DESTROYED!!
The stuff is a mix of good and bad like any drug. Bottom line though is our government has enough people brainwashed and enough invested into portaying weed as the evil of all evils that there will be no change in US policy no matter what. It will take a greater revolt of some kind, bloody or political, to carry it with it to make a difference. Unless of course weed users, roid users, heroin users and users of every other nonapproved drug realize they're all getting ****ed with the same **** in the same exact way. But until then, and to be blunt that day will never come, weed users are ****ed and anyone who might benefit from its medicinal uses are likewise ****ed.

Gokmog

Gokmog

Awards
"Study Finds No Marijuana Link to Lung Cancer"

By Deena Beasley
Tue May 23, 9:40 PM ET

Marijuana smoking does not increase a person's risk of developing lung cancer, according to the findings of a new study at the University of California Los Angeles that surprised even the researchers.

They had expected to find that a history of heavy marijuana use, like cigarette smoking, would increase the risk of cancer.

Instead, the study, which compared the lifestyles of 611 Los Angeles County lung cancer patients and 601 patients with head and neck cancers with those of 1,040 people without cancer, found no elevated cancer risk for even the heaviest pot smokers. It did find a 20-fold increased risk of lung cancer in people who smoked two or more packs of cigarettes a day.

The study results were presented in San Diego on Tuesday at a meeting of the American Thoracic Society.

The study was confined to people under age 60 since baby boomers were the most likely age group to have long-term exposure to marijuana, said Dr. Donald Tashkin, senior researcher and professor at the UCLA School of Medicine.

The results should not be taken as a blank check to smoke pot, which has been associated with problems like cognitive impairment and chronic bronchitis, said Dr. John Hansen-Flaschen, chief of pulmonary and critical care at the University of Pennsylvania Health System in Philadelphia. He was not involved in the study.

Previous studies showed marijuana tar contained about 50 percent more of the chemicals linked to lung cancer, compared with tobacco tar, Tashkin said. In addition, smoking a marijuana joint deposits four times more tar in the lungs than smoking an equivalent amount of tobacco.

"Marijuana is packed more loosely than tobacco, so there's less filtration through the rod of the cigarette, so more particles will be inhaled," Tashkin said in a statement. "And marijuana smokers typically smoke differently than tobacco smokers -- they hold their breath about four times longer, allowing more time for extra fine particles to deposit in the lung."

He theorized that tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, a chemical in marijuana smoke that produces its psychotropic effect, may encourage aging, damaged cells to die off before they become cancerous.

Hansen-Flaschen also cautioned a cancer-marijuana link could emerge as baby boomers age and there may be smaller population groups, based on genetics or other factors, still at risk for marijuana-related cancers.

Gokmog

Gokmog

Awards
DRIVING AWAY FROM CORN-BASED ETHANOL
President Bush has made a surprising call to eliminate a two decade long tariff on ethanol produced from sugarcane in Brazil. Sugarcane produces eight times more energy per pound than corn, making U.S. corn-based ethanol appear to be irrational and inefficient. But according to Monte Shaw, executive director of the Iowa Renewable Fuels Association, a biofuel trade organization, competition in the global marketplace will only create demands for U.S. farmers to generate biofuels more efficiently. A potential competitor to sugarcane ethanol is cellulosic ethanol, derived from switch grass and farm waste. "No threat. It's an opportunity," Shaw said. "We are in Iowa. All you see is cellulose." Meanwhile, Archer Daniels Midland, one of the most powerful corporate agribusiness lobbyists in Washington, continues to successfully push Congress to approve subsidizing the less efficient corn-based ethanol with billions of dollars of taxpayer money. Some studies have estimated that in order to replace all U.S. oil imports with domestically produced corn ethanol, as much as five times the entire area currently farmed for all crops in the U.S. would be needed.
Learn more: Agribusiness Examiner #433

QUICK RELATED TIDBITS

Rudolf Diesel, the inventor of the diesel engine, designed it to run on vegetable and seed oils like hemp. In fact, when the diesel engine was first introduced at the World's Fair in 1900, it ran on peanut oil.
Two decades later, Henry Ford was designing his Model Ts to run on ethanol made from hemp. He envisioned the entire mass-produced Model T automobile line would run on ethanol derived from crops grown in the U.S.
Even in the 1920s, the oil industry had massive lobbying power in Washington. Lobbyists convinced policymakers to create laws favoring petroleum based fuels while disgarding the ethanol option.
Nearly a century later, amidst oil wars in the Middle East, Global Warming, and a nearly depleted oil supply, the U.S. government is finally shifting attention to fuels that are more along the lines of Diesel and Ford's original ideas.
In an interview with the New York Times in 1925, Henry Ford said: "The fuel of the future is going to come from fruit like that sumac out by the road, or from apples, weeds, sawdust -- almost anything. There is fuel in every bit of vegetable matter that can be fermented. There's enough alcohol in one year's yield of an acre of potatoes to drive the machinery necessary to cultivate the fields for a hundred years."
Learn more: ENERGY CRISIS: Ford And Diesel Never Intended Cars To Use Gasoline

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Add in the abundance of toxic crap found in commercial cigarettes, and its not surprising they're so deadly.

juggernaut333

Awards
  • Established
intelligent ppl simply cannot compare tobacoo to cannabis.
tobaco isnt just tobaco.these idiots make it laden with so many additives and chemicals and carcinogens to increase the addictive effects to keep stealing your money while also stealing your health/life.herb is herb...straight up..no additives.one of gods best gifts to humans imo.herb and pussy,my two favorites

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
decriminalize it. the sentences that judges are handing out for pot is crazy. I also disagree with it being hard to tax. Liquor back in the day was made the same way and now look at it. Yes some people would grow it in there back yard but the majority of people are just to darn lazy or busy to hassle with it and would rather just goto walmart and buy it :) now wouldn't that be nice.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Not to mention it has a mild anti-estrogenic effect :D

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
The biggest detriment pot has for the bodybuilder is how it almost always induces hunger. Its a positive if you're bulking and have the discipline to eat right, a negative if you're cutting and you dont:)

BV

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
A nice big protien bar always seems to do the trick but when you run out....:hot:

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
The biggest detriment pot has for the bodybuilder is how it almost always induces hunger. Its a positive if you're bulking and have the discipline to eat right, a negative if you're cutting and you dont:)

BV
I came up with oatmeal fried chicken while stoned, and my pico de gallo chicken salad. The trick whilst stoned is to have healthy, tasty munchies around. For example, dehydrate some fruit chips for yourself, use cottage cheese as a dip. Or my favorite, though not as healthy, take those same fruit chips and make yourself a nice chunky fruit sangria salsa and dip away. That one goes over good at parties, but it's more complex. You need to let the sangria soak into the citrus fruit chucks seperate and then add the apple, pear and other fruit chucks when serving. Preserves their texture and taste so the dip doesn't just taste like a mush of wine and fruit.

In line with that, if you keep the salsa citrus/other oriented you can take fruits like apples and pears, ones with good sturdy structure to them, cut 'em up into thick slices and use them cracker like. cover the top with one half cottage cheese and one half sangria salsa or just plain fruit salsa to keep it healthier, and you've got great finger food.

OR, you could get yourself some smoked salmon and make a mousse with it. Throw it in chunks into a food processor, start processing and add heavy cream or some healthier alternative until it's at a mousse consistency. Then add some spices to taste, whichever ones you want, raw or toasted. Serve on whole wheat Ritz crackers, or you can use it to encrust a broiled fish like bluefish, snapper or flounder bits. Take some cubed chunks of blue, put a dab of mousse on top and maybe even top that with another fish like flounder, some spice, then broil them real quick and again, perfect finger food. Throw some low fat cheese over it during the end of the broil to melt it good if you like too. Comes out great.

Grifter

Board Supporter
Awards
Working out whilst stoned is something quite enjoyable (Not for the novice user). Feels great hitting some heavy bench. Would recommend an energetic sativa type smoke to combat lethargy though.

Gokmog

Gokmog

Awards
Working out whilst stoned is something quite enjoyable (Not for the novice user). Feels great hitting some heavy bench. Would recommend an energetic sativa type smoke to combat lethargy though.
yeah, high quality herb with few metabolites, just the active compound. fire weed. i use to have a fantastic connection, economical, too.

CDB: what's wrong with heavy cream?

i would actually make marijuana meals. i would make a "tadka", in indian cooking this is a flavorful herb and spice infused fat, mixed with a low GI legume (like yellow split mung beans) over rice. i would use the traditional clarified butter (ghee) and work the powdered marijuana (crushed in a mortar and pestle) and then the herbs and spices. for fire weed i would use herbs that relax the CNS, they would add to the mental effects of the marijuana. it would enter slowly, build to incredible heights and last literally hours of pure cannabis consciousness power. very illuminating. great antioxidants, protective effects on the nerve cells (including the cannabinoids) and relaxing. not to mention anti-inflammation. eating it, cooked into the fats.. provided much more of a "heart high" than smoking. i think the active compounds were traveling with the fatty acids, or, the saturated fatty acids broken down into ketone bodies, into the heart. now, the heart being about two thirds nervous tissue by weight.. that was quite a consciousness raising experience.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
CDB: what's wrong with heavy cream?
Nothing in my book, but some people may want something a little less heavy.

i would actually make marijuana meals. i would make a "tadka", in indian cooking this is a flavorful herb and spice infused fat, mixed with a low GI legume (like yellow split mung beans) over rice. i would use the traditional clarified butter (ghee) and work the powdered marijuana (crushed in a mortar and pestle) and then the herbs and spices. for fire weed i would use herbs that relax the CNS, they would add to the mental effects of the marijuana. it would enter slowly, build to incredible heights and last literally hours of pure cannabis consciousness power. very illuminating. great antioxidants, protective effects on the nerve cells (including the cannabinoids) and relaxing. not to mention anti-inflammation. eating it, cooked into the fats.. provided much more of a "heart high" than smoking. i think the active compounds were traveling with the fatty acids, or, the saturated fatty acids broken down into ketone bodies, into the heart. now, the heart being about two thirds nervous tissue by weight.. that was quite a consciousness raising experience.
Eating it makes it harder to judge the dose, my only problem with that. Unless you know the weed you're getting you could dose yourself too much. That's why all told I preferred smoking and munching on my prepared goodies.

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
Would recommend an energetic sativa type smoke to combat lethargy though.
Good point. Other than the sativa/indica factor, I've found that lethargy is dose dependent. Taking smaller than normal dosages, still greatly increases blood flow and energy levels without negatively effecting overall stamina. For added pleasure, there's always NO-Xplode!
:woohoo:

Wandy

Wandy

Awards
Good point. Other than the sativa/indica factor, I've found that lethargy is dose dependent. Taking smaller than normal dosages, still greatly increases blood flow and energy levels without negatively effecting overall stamina. For added pleasure, there's always NO-Xplode!
:woohoo:
i've discovered the exact same results as you :). the smallest possible amount of weed smoked right before hitting the gym is definitely key. all the positives (energy, mood, blood flow) without the lethargy. i've been advocating this for years, back when i used to just down a ridiculously sugary cup of coffee instead of using the no-xplode. i find the energy lift from the no-xplode actually does much to combat the lethargy from higher doses, but i still prefer smoking less. best pre-workout combination available!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Working out while stoned requires to get to the gym stoned(unless you're working out at home I suppose). Seems too much of a risk vs.reward to me.

Wandy

Wandy

Awards
Working out while stoned requires to get to the gym stoned(unless you're working out at home I suppose). Seems too much of a risk vs.reward to me.
not necessarily. i find using it that way is actually useless, because it's a mood/energy lift that comes on almost immediately after smoking. this is also something an infrequent pot smoker likely wouldn't benefit from :)

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
So you either don't smoke.... or you don't drive well. :icon_lol:

I like to bust balls so don't take me too seriously.

Wandy

Wandy

Awards
More power to ya. Just stay safe.
the day i crash my bicycle or drop a 100lb dumbbell on my face will be the day i stop smoking pot before my workouts... it will also probably be the day i stop working out period... and the day i stop eating solid food for that matter...:gore:

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
No, just happen to be a cop and a parent.
I understand your concern and would not want my loved ones put in jeopardy either. Like I said, I like to bust balls and I thought that was a good oppertunity for humor. No disrespect Jayhawk.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
None taken, I already had a debate with CDB. I understand where other people come from. I just choose not to.

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Jayhawk, it is nice to see an officer with a open mind, I know u r not condoning it in any way.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always didn't have one. It took talking to a lot of people and finally opening my ability to accept input. I still don't think it's a substance to be used but i'm by far a judge or perfect. I just tell people to weigh the consequences and always be safe when using any body or mind altering substance.

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
I always didn't have one. It took talking to a lot of people and finally opening my ability to accept input. I still don't think it's a substance to be used but i'm by far a judge or perfect. I just tell people to weigh the consequences and always be safe when using any body or mind altering substance.
That's a healthy attitude and refreshing to hear. It shows your not just a man behind a badge.

Grifter

Board Supporter
Awards
eating it, cooked into the fats.. provided much more of a "heart high" than smoking. i think the active compounds were traveling with the fatty acids, or, the saturated fatty acids broken down into ketone bodies, into the heart. now, the heart being about two thirds nervous tissue by weight.. that was quite a consciousness raising experience.

I agree. Eating it makes the high much more enjoyable to me and that way I don't have to smoke, since smoking isn't my favorite thing to do.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I could picture it now...... people in instant realization they dont have their belts on and they are speeding. they slow down and do the seat belt dance to get it on in a hurry. As they pass the officer they dont look, so as not to be obvious, and he seems to overlook their mistakes. A sigh goes out and the sweat is wiped from their heads, and the officer..... well hes on the good news pot heads thread at am. lol k im bored lol.

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
Smoking before working out .. I just can't do that but after :) no problem. I tell you a good buzz is a monster drink or something like focus xt + weed. No lethargy but a great buzz.

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Grifter or anyone else, exactly how and what do u eat it with, I know it is done by grinding and mixing in with the all time great idea, brownies, but I have never tried it yet, I would have a hard time just grinding up my bag and pouring it in something, of course maybe I,m just weird like that......

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
RipdnTxs,

Best way to process any lipid-soluble herb into an edible product is by using an edible fat that's a solid at room or fridge-temps. (34F, etc).

For instance, you could:

• Take 1lb of butter, place it in large pot with distilled H2O, cover and bring to a boil.
  • When it reaches boiling temp, dump in your fat-soluble plant matter.
  • cover and bring down to a low boil for about 60 minutes, stirring occasionally.
  • Cool, and strain through a cheese cloth into another container, squeeze out the cheese cloth twisting and squeezing it until you squeeze out all the liquid.
  • You should reboil the plant matter for another hour in fresh dH2O, and strain with the same cheese cloth as described above.
  • Combine this 2nd extract with the 1st.
  • Discard the plant matter, as most of the necessary actives will be extracted
  • Place the pot with the melted butter/water into the fridge, cover, and leave it over night.
  • In the morning, your herb infused butter will be solidified at the top of the pot, scoop it out with a spoon. You can now use it to make your recipes.
  • Store it in an air tight plastic container in the freezer.
  • Generally, with lipid soluble herbs heating 'unlocks' more active components resulting in a much greater effect than if the plant were just eaten by itself. Also, extracting into the butter will result in no 'plant' taste in whatever you make with it.
  • You could go one step further with this and extract it into a monounsaturated fat, like flax or extra virgin olive oil. The separation will require a large separatory funnel, however as the these lipids are liquids unless brought to very low temps.
You can make a sep. funnel out of a plastic soda bottle, or buy a real one on Ebay or any online lab/science supplier. IMHO its worth the extra efforts, as in addition to whatever benefits your herb of choice may provide, you'll have the added benefits of the healthy fat as well.

BV

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Big V. how much water and did u mean a whole pound of butter or sixteen ounces of flax or olive oil ????

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Ripd,

Really doenst matter how much water, at least enough to submerge the whole mixture.

As for the amount of butter/oil to add, that doesnt matter either. Look at it this way, Potency = the ratio of amount of oil / the amount of herb. The more herbal product and the less butter, the more potent the butter. And visa verse.

Now! Ive got to go make me some Cissus infused Flax Oil !!!

:)

BV