wow im gonna puke

1. wow im gonna puke

ok so i usually have 1 cup egg whites with one egg (fried) for breakfast and i chew it then use water to swallow it without gagging and im getting tired of doing this every morning i dont think i can do it much longer i come right to tthe brink of puking every time.
    so with that in mind..
    would it have the same calorie/protein/carbs content if i take the raw eggs/egg and blend it with some whey then slurp it down?
    i have searched on it, and there were some people saying the nutritional value remains the same, but a very few were saying it messes with the protein.
    also, what kind should i buy that doesnt have salmonela and all these germs and such when it is raw??
    do any of you slurp down raw eggs?

2. Actually I think there was a discussion on raw vs cooked eggs and I think the consensus is that you only break down 60% of the protein from raw vs like 80 something cooked.

But anyhow, I usually add like a cup or so eggwhites to a scoop of whey in the morning. Very easy and convienent.

3. I've done some reading about salmonella and raw eggs--Entrez PubMed
    = "The contribution of SE from commercially pasteurized egg products was estimated to be negligible."

I remember reading somewhere that .003% of commercial eggs are infected. That's 1 in every 30,000. And as far as absorption...well, add more eggs. I tried raw eggs with my shake and I couldn't do it and I'm by no means picky. Hope this works out better for you.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    Raw eggs digest just fine. THe only thing that changes is the Biotin content, nothing more.
    Taken from: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/weigh...ghlight=biotin
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-20-2008, 10:26 PM
  2. So Im gonna get this hernia taken care of.
    By theshocker21 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-17-2008, 06:57 PM
  3. Rpm............wow Im Impressed!!
    By aussiefrase in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-10-2007, 02:53 AM
  4. Wow, Im back
    By Socrates44 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-19-2006, 06:21 PM
  5. Replies: 17