10 Dirtiest Foods That Can Make You Sick
- 01-24-2007, 09:47 AM
- 08-12-2007, 08:23 AM
Sometimes you can't avoid something bad happening to you, but for the most part, common sense is the best way to avoid screwing yourself up.
08-18-2007, 08:16 PM
Brag: I don't buy Men's Health
Beat: This thread quoted Men's Health
Variance: I cook my food
08-24-2007, 07:11 PM
I got deathly sick off of "cooked" eggs once (at least I'm 90% sure it was the eggs, or possibly the slice of ham put on it). I'm eaten 100s of eggs in my life. I'll continue to take my chances . Actually that 1 time getting sick in 30 years was enough to make me never want it to happen again....horrible!
08-31-2007, 07:39 AM
And one day, Men's Health will conclude that wiping your ass will cause cancer of the scrotum...
I guess I better go on the air and grass diet - oh wait, that's bad too!
Similar Forum Threads
- By TheNinja in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 6Last Post: 12-20-2007, 10:41 PM
- By Motomatt in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-13-2007, 02:06 AM
- By yeahright in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 01-31-2007, 07:12 PM
- By Laxman11 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-20-2006, 01:19 AM
- By Zero Tolerance in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-02-2006, 10:43 AM