White hairs growing

  1. White hairs growing


    Any deficiency that would cause a whole hell of a lot of body hair to start growing white? Not really on my head but arms legs etc. Just started recently and I would like to think changing food is the cure vs. dying my body with hair dye


  2. someone's getting old

  3. No i'm NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

    Get off my lawn!!!!

    *shakes head*
    I listen to Eminem and 50 ce...50 c...

    Back in my day we only had to pay 50 cents for a bottle of soda!!!

    I mean, **** man i be chillin at da club wit da ladies...

    What the hell are they wearing nowadays? Put some damn clothes on!!! In those skimpy skirts..What the hell would her dad say???

    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, not old!!!! NOT OLD!!!!!!!

    Can't resist pulling...pants up to belly button...
    *blinks*

    Looks like warm weather today. Think i'll get the paper and have a cup of coffee while I watch the news. I hear they're having a Murder She Wrote, marathon tonight! Hope It's over by 8pm though. Need my sleep.
    •   
       

  4. Smile


    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    No i'm NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

    Get off my lawn!!!!

    *shakes head*
    I listen to Eminem and 50 ce...50 c...

    Back in my day we only had to pay 50 cents for a bottle of soda!!!

    I mean, **** man i be chillin at da club wit da ladies...

    What the hell are they wearing nowadays? Put some damn clothes on!!! In those skimpy skirts..What the hell would her dad say???

    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, not old!!!! NOT OLD!!!!!!!

    Can't resist pulling...pants up to belly button...
    *blinks*

    Looks like warm weather today. Think i'll get the paper and have a cup of coffee while I watch the news. I hear they're having a Murder She Wrote, marathon tonight! Hope It's over by 8pm though. Need my sleep.

    There is a cure for getting older,...but you probably wouldn't like it!

    ...Now turn that music down!,...descent people live here!

    I'll see you down at the "silver plate special",...ahhh dinner at 3pm,.. in bed by 7 what could be better?

    just think,... in a few short years you can legally have sex with women half your age!!!

  5. Just shave

  6. Great question, my stuff is turning gray all over as well, we need help, help I say.....

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    No i'm NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

    Get off my lawn!!!!

    *shakes head*
    I listen to Eminem and 50 ce...50 c...

    Back in my day we only had to pay 50 cents for a bottle of soda!!!

    I mean, **** man i be chillin at da club wit da ladies...

    What the hell are they wearing nowadays? Put some damn clothes on!!! In those skimpy skirts..What the hell would her dad say???

    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, not old!!!! NOT OLD!!!!!!!

    Can't resist pulling...pants up to belly button...
    *blinks*

    Looks like warm weather today. Think i'll get the paper and have a cup of coffee while I watch the news. I hear they're having a Murder She Wrote, marathon tonight! Hope It's over by 8pm though. Need my sleep.

    HA HA HA get off my lawn thats great!!!!!!!!!

  8. Man Jay, sorry to hear it. I'm 28 and pushing the big THREE-OH myself. Man, I hope I don't turn into an old pile of **** like you are...

    I'll pour out a little liquor for ya... (I know you can't anymore... I'm sure you don't party anymore).

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    Any deficiency that would cause a whole hell of a lot of body hair to start growing white? Not really on my head but arms legs etc. Just started recently and I would like to think changing food is the cure vs. dying my body with hair dye

  9. He's not 30.

    His daughter is like 16. So, unless he had her when he was 14 and her mom was his teacher (which seems to be the "in" thing these days - where were hottie teachers when I was in school??? Yet I digress) - he's 42 or something.

    Me thinks Jay is trying to mess wit' us - G!

  10. Maybe that old fart just forgot how old he was again? BAH....

    Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    He's not 30.

    His daughter is like 16. So, unless he had her when he was 14 and her mom was his teacher (which seems to be the "in" thing these days - where were hottie teachers when I was in school??? Yet I digress) - he's 42 or something.

    Me thinks Jay is trying to mess wit' us - G!

  11. Yes - that is a definate possiblity.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    No i'm NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

    Get off my lawn!!!!

    *shakes head*
    I listen to Eminem and 50 ce...50 c...

    Back in my day we only had to pay 50 cents for a bottle of soda!!!

    I mean, **** man i be chillin at da club wit da ladies...

    What the hell are they wearing nowadays? Put some damn clothes on!!! In those skimpy skirts..What the hell would her dad say???

    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, not old!!!! NOT OLD!!!!!!!

    Can't resist pulling...pants up to belly button...
    *blinks*

    Looks like warm weather today. Think i'll get the paper and have a cup of coffee while I watch the news. I hear they're having a Murder She Wrote, marathon tonight! Hope It's over by 8pm though. Need my sleep.
    Dont know if your getting old or you have A.D.D.??

    Thats a whole lot of rambling there!

  13. I think a deficiency of vit. b12 or something close to that will make you gray early. I'm graying too if that helps. I'm just glad I have enough hair left to turn gray.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 11-19-2012, 01:11 AM
  2. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-19-2009, 01:02 PM
  3. Not being able to grow facial hair...
    By pdigs in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-21-2008, 04:06 PM
  4. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-07-2004, 10:25 PM
Log in
Log in