White hairs growing

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any deficiency that would cause a whole hell of a lot of body hair to start growing white? Not really on my head but arms legs etc. Just started recently and I would like to think changing food is the cure vs. dying my body with hair dye :)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No i'm NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

Get off my lawn!!!!

*shakes head*
I listen to Eminem and 50 ce...50 c...

Back in my day we only had to pay 50 cents for a bottle of soda!!!

I mean, **** man i be chillin at da club wit da ladies...

What the hell are they wearing nowadays? Put some damn clothes on!!! In those skimpy skirts..What the hell would her dad say???

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, not old!!!! NOT OLD!!!!!!!

Can't resist pulling...pants up to belly button...
*blinks*

Looks like warm weather today. Think i'll get the paper and have a cup of coffee while I watch the news. I hear they're having a Murder She Wrote, marathon tonight! Hope It's over by 8pm though. Need my sleep.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established

Get off my lawn!!!!

*shakes head*

What the hell are they wearing nowadays? Put some damn clothes on!!! In those skimpy skirts..What the hell would her dad say???

*blinks*

Looks like warm weather today. Think i'll get the paper and have a cup of coffee while I watch the news. I hear they're having a Murder She Wrote, marathon tonight! Hope It's over by 8pm though. Need my sleep.

There is a cure for getting older,...but you probably wouldn't like it!

...Now turn that music down!,...descent people live here!

I'll see you down at the "silver plate special",...ahhh dinner at 3pm,.. in bed by 7 what could be better?

just think,... in a few short years you can legally have sex with women half your age!!!

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Great question, my stuff is turning gray all over as well, we need help, help I say.....

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established

Get off my lawn!!!!

*shakes head*

*blinks*

:rofl: HA HA HA get off my lawn thats great!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Man Jay, sorry to hear it. I'm 28 and pushing the big THREE-OH myself. Man, I hope I don't turn into an old pile of **** like you are...

I'll pour out a little liquor for ya... (I know you can't anymore... I'm sure you don't party anymore).

Any deficiency that would cause a whole hell of a lot of body hair to start growing white? Not really on my head but arms legs etc. Just started recently and I would like to think changing food is the cure vs. dying my body with hair dye :)

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
He's not 30.

His daughter is like 16. So, unless he had her when he was 14 and her mom was his teacher (which seems to be the "in" thing these days - where were hottie teachers when I was in school??? Yet I digress) - he's 42 or something.

Me thinks Jay is trying to mess wit' us - G!
:hammer:

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Maybe that old fart just forgot how old he was again? BAH....

He's not 30.

His daughter is like 16. So, unless he had her when he was 14 and her mom was his teacher (which seems to be the "in" thing these days - where were hottie teachers when I was in school??? Yet I digress) - he's 42 or something.

Me thinks Jay is trying to mess wit' us - G!
:hammer:

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established

Get off my lawn!!!!

*shakes head*

*blinks*

Dont know if your getting old or you have A.D.D.?? :blink:

Thats a whole lot of rambling there! :D

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think a deficiency of vit. b12 or something close to that will make you gray early. I'm graying too if that helps. I'm just glad I have enough hair left to turn gray.