Cottage Cheese?????

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Man can I just throw that in a shake. Im way to chicken to just eat that???????

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Put it in a blender and get it so its all smooth. Throw in some chocolate protein and it almost tastes like chocolate mousse. :D

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Yep, or what I do (because I eat 12oz every night) I mix a scoop of Chocolate Mill Cassien and some crushed walnuts and it taste like pudding! I've tried just about every protien, whey makes it taste like rotten shoes, Matrix is tolerable, Muscle Milk is tolerable, Metabolic Drive+CC is awesome (that's the only reason I buy it now)

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thank God . I want to take it B4 bed but that s*** looks NASTY. Hey dunk do you think I can still take that at night with Oratropin 80mcg.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
With the ora, I would make sure you dont eat any food within 1-2 hours of administering, so you dont interfere with the absorption of it.

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
try a couple of brands, some brands make me want to puke, but friendship lowfat cottage cheese is good, I eat it just like that out of the container.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
try a couple of brands, some brands make me want to puke, but friendship lowfat cottage cheese is good, I eat it just like that out of the container.
Agreed, I either get Cabot's (has digestion enhancing bacteria) or Friendship. The whipped Friendship 1% is best.

There are many ways to prepare it, but honestly, friendship with flax oil and splenda tastes good. You can mix in low carb yogurt, cinnamon and splenda, or if you want to keep cals low, sugar-free jello.

Do yourself a favor: never buy cheap store brand CC :sick:

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh man I think I going to be sick. Flax????? Thats Nasty as hell by itself. Man No wonder Im not in the best shape I could be in . Im a p**** when it comes to food. You must have an Iron stomach. But I will try it. If I get sick , I'll just have to stick with Donuts.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Oh man I think I going to be sick. Flax????? Thats Nasty as hell by itself. Man No wonder Im not in the best shape I could be in . Im a p**** when it comes to food. You must have an Iron stomach. But I will try it. If I get sick , I'll just have to stick with Donuts.
I really like the taste of flax oil. It just takes a little getting used to. It sounds like you're psyching yourself out so that you'll be nauseated before you even eat it. Don't be such a pvsseee :trout:

Just kidding...about the female genitalia part; the rest may be true. :bb:

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If thats your pic , Nice rear delts.:thumbsup:

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
fat free cottage cheese, splenda, cinnamon and nutmeg = just like dessert... mmmmm great if your craving sweets... also cottage cheese, splenda and yoplait light (banana cream pie) only like 20g extra sugar.... mmmmmm splenda. :woohoo:

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
If thats your pic , Nice rear delts.:thumbsup:
Why thank you! That is about a year old. I'm 27lbs heavier right now, but I still have about 8-10lbs of fat to drop. I should still end up about 20lbs above that pic. Bodybuilding is fun :hammer:

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I just made the following that I'm drinking while I write this:

3/4 cup cottage cheese fat free
appx. 1/2 cup water
1 teaspoon peanut butter
1 teaspoon calorie free chochlate syrup

note: add extra water as needed to thin it out so you can drink it.

I blend it in my Magic Bullet, and it comes out like a smooth creamy mousse like idunk described earlier. And the taste is so damn good :) Thanks for the ideas guys, I was getting tired of cottage cheese and pb mixed in.

ktw

Awards
  • Established
i eat safeway brand with natty pb and whey and it tastes like a candy bar so i dunno, but i also can eat mounds of plain ground beef just fine so i guess i dont have tastebuds

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
hey viperspit sounds like you got a winner with that recipe

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Why thank you! That is about a year old. I'm 27lbs heavier right now, but I still have about 8-10lbs of fat to drop. I should still end up about 20lbs above that pic. Bodybuilding is fun :hammer:
when are you going to put some recent pics up? Id be interested to see the difference. :thumbsup:

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Guys, sorry, I left out one key ingredient:
1 scoop of ON Vanilla Whey

so it would look like this:

3/4 cup cottage cheese fat free
appx. 1/2 cup water
1 scoop Vanilla Whey
1 teaspoon peanut butter
1 teaspoon calorie free chochlate syrup

If you want to eat it with a spoon put less water in. It has the consistency of a mousse or pudding.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking I'll update that pic on/around my B-Day (early July), b/c on my 27th I set a goal for my 28th B-Day. I don't think I'll quite achieve the goal, but I should be w/in a few lbs.

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sugar free jello does the trick for me. A little water and you are good. I eat cottage cheese every day. Easy quick source of protein.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Every night for the past 2 weeks, around 12:00 Ive taken some Fat free cottage cheese, sprinkled in 2 packets of Equal (I like it tasting sweet). Opened a small can of Lite diced peaches (the really small cans), a scoop of cookies and cream protein and mixed it up, then drizzle some honey on the top.

The are really rough estimates on the nutrient breakdown. Its not bad, so I really havent checked or measured. Im not cutting, so not a need for me count cals much.
Love it!! Almost like an ice cream sunday really.

I do 2 cups od cottage cheese - 15g pro / 10 carbs (160 cals)
1 can of Lite diced peaches - 16 carbs (60 cals)
1 protein scoop - 25 pro / 2 carbs (120 cals)
little bit of honey for fun / 10 carbs (?)
---------------------------
It comes out to something like 40 grams protein / 30sih carbs total 350 cals

:bb3:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Personally I think cottage cheese in a shake is quite possibly the most disgusting thing I've ever injested, and I'm a guy who loves his cottage cheese.

One thing I've found that tastes pretty good is mixing it with some ground beef and Mrs. Dash, and heating it up in the microwave.