QUIZ: Is There Too Much Salt in Your Diet?
- 06-09-2006, 12:33 AM
- 06-09-2006, 12:39 AM
06-09-2006, 12:42 AM
06-09-2006, 12:49 AM
That has to be the stupidest quiz I've ever seen. If you ate any of that $hit on the list, you should be banned from here. with the exception of beer of course
06-09-2006, 12:50 AM
After-work drink and snack:Originally Posted by yeahright
-- 12-oz bottle of beer and 2-oz dry-roasted peanuts
-- 1cup of fat-free milk and 2 Double-Stuf Oreos
06-09-2006, 12:53 AM
I dont think I eat anything on that list, We have to have some sodium, that is good for the thyroid, but under 2000 mg a day is safe for me.
the pre-packaged items have the most, and lunchmeats and even fat free salad dressings.
06-09-2006, 08:18 AM
is this supposed to be the average American diet plan YR?
maybe they all need some green yoga...
06-09-2006, 12:49 PM
This is from Mens Health magazine, so the demographic isn't the hardcore fitness enthusiast. I think their demographic is largely middle-aged men looking to get back into shape after putting on an extra 20 pounds after college.Originally Posted by motiv8erJR
Similar Forum Threads
- By stankydanky in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 5Last Post: 01-29-2010, 06:02 PM
- By djbombsquad in forum PoliticsReplies: 13Last Post: 11-04-2008, 01:40 PM
- By skih00k in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 18Last Post: 04-05-2006, 04:02 AM
- By jdahlum in forum Training ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 09-11-2005, 03:59 PM
- By hardlyworkin in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-13-2005, 06:16 PM